If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Thursday, July 25, 2024

[SS-1417] Modeling Income


MODELING INCOME

The model was posing well. His eyes were making love to the camera. Like the almost a hundred of shoots and campaigns that he was hired for, he was hoping that this one would be the one to propel him to a celebrity status. He was wishing for international and high paying gigs.

After his photoshoot for the preppy wear brand, his manager handed him an envelope. He checked its contents and frowned, "is this all?"

"Well, yeah," the manager responded.

"But this is supposed to be a big brand..."

"Well they pay less, but you'll be in billboards all over the country!" the manager said apologetically.

The model sighed, "I need money now. My rent is due."

"You want me to call, Mr. Tan?" the manager asked.

The model surrendered, "fine."

Later, Mr. Tan responded and instructed him to go to a condo unit.

The model just walked a kilometer to the location. He did not take a ride anymore. That was why, when he arrived, he was sweaty. He took off his clothes and left his white briefs.


He rummaged to the kitchen. He was looking for water to drink. He chugged the glass he poured into.

"Someone's thirsty!"

He finished his water and then looked at the source of the familiar voice.


It was Mr. Tan. The rich, slender, middle aged man. He was sitting on the sofa, naked and stroking his thick dick.

"Thank you for agreeing to see me," the model said uncomfortably.

"I told you, you can already stay here and serve me," Mr. Tan replied, "the income from modeling will not sustain you."

The model shook his head, "I only do this for emergencies sir. I am sure I will land a good gig."

Mr. Tan stood up and walk to him, "with me, you wouldn't have to experience emergencies. You just have to serve and love me."

The model did not respond. He just decided to get it over and done with. He knelt and started sucking the cock of his benefactor. Despite being straight, his frequent visits to Ms. Tan made him a better cock sucker.

"Ugh. I wanna see your ass," Mr. Tan ordered.

The model stood and removed his briefs. He was already semi erect. He turned and allowed the benefactor to eat his ass. He moaned.

Then the benefactor pushed his back, Mr. Tan pushed his dick into the model.

The model still feels pain. But because it leads to money later, he pretended to moan in ecstasy.

Luckily, a few minutes of fucking can actually make him feel horny. The model would start jacking himself off. Soon, he was cumming.

Mr. Tan used him sexually for the rest of the day. Before he left that evening, the model received a huge amount of money.

Mr. Tan smirked as he cupped the model's empty balls, "see you again?"

The model shrugged, "maybe."






--------------

If you want advanced access to the complete chapters of the current story and advanced chapters of the latest Tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment