If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, July 22, 2024

[SS-1415] Forest Exercising


FOREST EXERCISING

I have always wondered why the most muscular man in the gym ended his membership in our club. When I asked him during the last day, he said that his bodybuilding philosophy has changed. He now believes that being in the wilderness better sculpts his body.

Few months after, I visit his instagram, and I was surprised to see that his body became bigger and more ripped. He shows pictures of him exercising and flexing in the forest. He also shares about the trails of the forest he visits. He also has convinced two other well-trained members of my gym to join his bodybuilding style.

Curious, I save the publicly posted directions to the forest. One morning I visit.

While behind a tree, I find him bathing under the sunlight. He is stretching under the rays while in his blue briefs.


Then the two other gymmates came. They start stretching with him after exchanging pleasantries.

Then he starts doing his calesthenics while in his briefs. They follow him. He really looks like a modern tarzan.

After almost an hour of non-stop movements, he drinks the water he collected from the spring nearby. They also drink water.

Then he removes his briefs. I see his plump ass.


Then he shows his ass to the two men. He strained and white substance starts cuming out of his ass.

"Damn man. You really kept my cum in," says one of the other two

"Can I see yours?" the main man asks.

The two also undress fully and also strain out collected cum from their assholes.

The three share a trio kiss while they finger each other.

Then they go to the spring water to coll down. They start fucking each other. They keep each other's semen inside their bottoms.

"Looks like a good alternative way to exercise, "I mutter to myself as I grope my own erection.







--------------

If you want advanced access to the complete chapters of the current story and advanced chapters of the latest Tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment