If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, July 15, 2024

[SS-1412] Girlfriend's Designs


GIRLFRIEND'S DESIGNS

"Fuck man, I really look slutty in these briefs. Ugh. I'm really going to talk to her not to post these on social media. This is so embarrassing!" the boyfriend was texting his friend.

"Why did you even agree to model for her anyway?"

"Ugh, you know how cranky she gets when I don't fulfill her wishes. I don't want to not get laid tonight and have to get a whore to empty my blueballs!"

His girlfriend walked to him, "are you ready for the next design?"

The boyfriend scratched his head, "are there still many?"

"Just two more designs. Thank you so much! This is really gonna help me in my intimate fashion course in college."

The next design he wore was a shiny gray brief. It was nothing that he would wear. He was a boxers guy. These briefs were too faggy. But he had to help his girlfriend who was a fashion degree student.


He was super uncomfortable because the cameraman and assistant were gay. They had muscular bodies, but it was obvious that they gushed at him.

"Perfect! Your boyfriend is so hot!" the cameraman commented.

"I want someone with that ass as well," the assistant seconded.

The boyfriend looked pleadingly at his girl.

"One last design," she declared.

The next was a leather black jockstrap. His ass was out.


As soon as he went out of the changing room, the two men oggled at him.

However, in the middle of the awkward photoshoot, the cameraman and the assistant started to undress.

The boyfriend panicked, "hey, what's happening?! HEY!"

The two pounced on him. He can feel a hard cock was knocking on his hole while he was struggling to break free from the two men who were holding him down.

The girlfriend laughed, "huh? You think I didn't know that you're sexing with other girls?! Now get your punishment!"

"Nooo aaaahhh!" the boyfriend cried out as his ass was fucked by the cameraman.

The assistant pointed to the camera and said, "say hi! We're taking a video of you, you disgusting slut!" Then he stuffed the man's mouth with cock.





--------------

If you want advanced access to the complete chapters of the current story and advanced chapters of the latest Tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment