If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, July 8, 2024

[SS-1409] Tardy Ass


TARDY ASS

When Cejji came in the hotel room, he was sad to find that there was nobody there.

He frowned, "aww... I missed it."

Two days ago, he was invited by a group of hot closeted married gay men for an orgy at the hotel. However, the time was strict. They have to be at the hotel room during a given period of time. Anyone who arrives late, will miss the activity.

Sadly, there was an emergency that happened in his work, that was why Cejji was two hours late in arriving. As discussed in the chat, the orgy session had already finished.

They all pitched in to pay for the room, so those who would want to stay there would be free to do so. However, it seems like all of the participants went home. It was unsurprising because all of them had their own families to go back to.

Cejji decided to be the one to stay overnight. Since he missed the fun part, he planned to enjoy the amenities he also paid a bit for.

He took a shower.


He touched his body erotically as he cleaned it, imagining how it would feel like to be crushed under many men who were taking turns fucking him.

He was hard. His heat cannot be stifled by the coolness of the shower water.

Cejji dried himself up with a towel.

Then he laid prone on the bed naked. He imagined that the masculine men would gasp at how his ass is so plump. They would eat his hole and then they enjoy breeding him.


Then the door opened. It was a male hotel staff.

The staff looked shock, "oh shit! Sir, I'm sorry. I thought all of you have already left."

"Well, I got in late... I missed them..."

"I can clean in another time."

Before he left, Cejji asked, "did you watch them?"

"Yes, when they asked for wine, they asked me to watch as well and paid me handsomely. I was not allowed to join the orgy, but I was able to watch it. I think one of them liked being voyeured. Damn. They were really fucking sick! I almost came just by watching."

"Ugh. Now I'm so pissed I missed all the fun," Cejji murmured.

"Oh, but I think you have the best ass among all of them," the staff complimented.

Cejji raised his eyebrow, "are you trying to get your dick inside my ass?"

"I am dying to get my dick in any hole sir," said the staff, "I've got the worse case of blueballs."

Cejji spread his legs, "well then. Unload the blues on me. Let's cure each other's frustrations."

Cejji was delighted to find the staff naked with a long, fat member.

"I can go for hours. I am assigned to this room. I have no where else to be," the staff told him.

"Much better."

And the staff dicked in him until the morning. Being tardy was not so bad. His ass still got the attention it needed. 


--------------

If you want advanced access to the complete chapters of the current story and advanced chapters of the latest Tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment