If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, July 12, 2024

[SS-1411] Ready Uncle


READY UNCLE

When Noie arrived at the house, he saw his uncle doing pushups near the bed. The older man was too busy doing his workout that he did not even notice that Noie was already there.

The uncle was wearing nothing but black briefs. He sweated and the perspiration made his bodybshine under the soft light in the room. He had burly muscles.

Noie smirked excitedly. Then he removed his clothes to reveal his lean body. He wore his skimpy red briefs.

"Hi uncle!" he greeted.

The uncle stopped and stood up immediately. His eyes brightened upon seeing Noie, "oh wow! I can't believe that you are already here. Ohhh... and you wore my favorite."

Noie snapped the garter of his briefs, "I know you'd like this. Did you miss me?"

The uncle touched his face, "I think about you everyday."

Noie's uncle was estranged from the rest of the family since he came out as gay. As a closeted homosexual, Noie decided to come out to this uncle. They also admitted that they were sexually attracted to each other.

So, once in a while, Noie would drive to the edge of the city so he can meet his uncle so he can live out his desires.

"I am so ready for you," his uncle spoke while carrying him.


"Oh my god... you are so big and strong. You are my gay awakening," Noie muttered while lying on the muscled arms.

His uncle started carrying him like a dumbell and Noie enjoyed it.

Later, he was carried and dropped to the bathroom.


They started making out while they looked at their reflections.

The uncle pulled him under the shower. "You know what I like to do with you."

He opened the shower, turned Noie around and started rimming his ass. He also spit in his hole while fingering it.

"Fuck me, uncle, you fucking hot man!"



--------------

If you want advanced access to the complete chapters of the current story and advanced chapters of the latest Tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment