If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

[SS-1410] Trio Together


TRIO TOGETHER

The photographer came in the photo studio. He saw three men in briefs walking to the front of the camera.

"You are giving me a really hard time here," he whispered to the creative director, "they're the most obnoxious internet fitness celebrities. I can't believe we're even featuring them in our website."

The creative director shrugged, "look. It wasn't my choice. It was the head who wanted them to be featured."

"And now I have to cater to three instead of my usual solo subjects."

"Well that's the condition of this trio. If you want to get them, you have to get them all."

"Ugh. These new models. So entitled. So annoying."

When the three models stood, the assistants walked to them to apply skin shiners on their bodies. The three prohibited the assistants from touching them and instead, started to spread the liquid on each other.


The photographer scratched his head and spoke to the director, "our assistants can do this so much faster if these three just ket them do their job."

"I know. These three just like everything done to eroticize themselves."

Then the three started posing for the camera.


However, while their bodies were perfect and they looked heavenly on camera, the shoot would be interrupted by their horsing around.

The photographer had it. "Can you guys fucking get yourselves together?! You fucking stupid brats."

The three were shocked. Then the one in the middle smirked, "oh my god. That is so hot daddy! Let us make amends to you!"

Everyone was shocked with what they did next. They all walked to the photographer. They pulled down his pants and started sucking his cock and balls.

The photographer was too horny to stop them while the staff were watching curiously.

Soon, he was cumming on all their faces. They were all looking upward at him seductively.

"Clean your faces, then let's continue the shoot," the photographer commanded, "then I'll fuck your asses later."

"Yes daddy..." the three chorused.





--------------

If you want advanced access to the complete chapters of the current story and advanced chapters of the latest Tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment