If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, May 27, 2022

[SS-1079] Holy Bottle


[HOLY BOTTLE]

The priest woke up in the middle of the night. He thought he heard sounds coming from the house he was staying in near the church he managed. He got up and out of bed and walked to the stockroom where he heard the noise.

When he opened the lights, he was surprised to find that there was a handsome man standing near the lockers of the room. From the tight clothes he wore, it can be seen that the man has a very muscular body.

The priest pointed a finger at the intruder, "who are you, what are you doing here?!"

The intruder just smirked at him, "well, you did it Father. You won. Because of your stupid sermon, my parents are now kicking me out of the house because I'm gay."

"Well, you can always leave the life of sin and return to your home," the priest firmly said, "can you go away? I will call the cops. You are trespassing."

The intruder held out a bottle of water.


"I got this from the box near the altar. This is your holy water, right? I used to be an acolyte here."

"Drop that!" the priest demanded.

The man shrugged, "okay." Then he opened the bottle and drenched himself with the holy water.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! THAT IS SACRILEGOUS!" the priest panicked.

The fabric of the intruder's shirt became see through. The ripped body of the man became more apparent.

The priest swallowed. The man had a godly physique.


The intruder walked to him, "you said in your sermon that you also had lust for the same sex too but you vowed to never act on them."

"This is a sin. You are a sin," the priest answered shaking.

"No I'm not. I'm holy now. Because I'm drenched in holy water," said the intruder.

The priest squeaked as the intruder claimed his lips for a kiss. His pent up lust and the stimulating body of the intruder rendered him helpless.

After the kiss, the intruder got naked. He looked more glorious naked; his dick long and hard. The intruder also removed the priest's clothes.

Then the intruder turned his back on to the priest, bent over and looked back, "ugh. Father. Fuck me for I have sinned."

No comments:

Post a Comment