If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

[SS-1072] Cabin Tub


[CABIN TUB]

After two months of doing nothing but work, Ghabo finally treated himself to a Japanese inspired spa in the middle of a green area of the city.

He first did a jog around the greeneries for one hour and then he went to the spa that was found in a cabin-like protrusion of the building he was in.

When he entered, he found a naked man sitting near the hot, wooden tub.

Ghabo recognized it as his ex boyfriend, "what the hell are you doing here?!"

The ex turned to him, "oh my gosh, Ghabo. What a surprise!"

"Ugh, I'm gonna use this cabin, get out," ordered Ghabo.

"But I just got here. I'm cooling myself down. I just came from an intense workout," the ex answered, "I'll be dipping in in a while."

Ghabo turned away so not to see the full frontal of the ex and waited until he was already dipped into the tub.


"Ugh. Are you stalking me?" Ghabo irritable asked as he removed his clothes.

"No. We broke up like four months ago and I never contacted you since then," his ex replied, "you should take those briefs off. I miss seeing your cock."

Ghabo gave him the middle finger, "no way." Then he dipped in the tub, he pulled himself away as possible from the other man in the circular wooden tub with warm water.

"How are you?" the ex asked.

"None of your business."

The ex chuckled, "by the way, I have a new boyfriend now."

Ghabo shook his head, "you found someone who likes an open relationship?"

"Yeah! Apparently, they're many people who are into that," the ex replied.

"Ew. Perverts."

That was Ghabo's reason for leaving this ex. He wanted to make their relationship open because he could not stop himself from ogling other men. Ghabo did not like it.

His ex touched his arm, "well. I kinda missed you. You're still so hot and sexy. And I can have sex with you and my boyfriend won't mind."

"No." Ghabo retorted.

The ex stood up and showed his wet muscular body and hard cock.


Ghabo could not deny the sexiness of this man.

Then the ex walked out to the nearby patio. His back was facing Ghabo. His plump ass cheeks were inviting.

Ghabo stood, "oh what the hell. I'm horny and he's in an open relationship."

He removed his briefs, walked to the ledge where his ex flame was standing and just fucked his ass.

His ex faced him, "oh god. You know how to fuck my ass nice! Ohhhh!"

"Shit you're the hottest pervert I know," Ghabo said while increasing his thrusts.

"Ohhh god that's so hot, yeah fuck him!"

They both turned around and saw a stocky man come out into the patio. He was naked with an erection as well.

"Ohhh hi honey, this is my ex Ghabo, Ghabo that's my boyfriend now," said the ex.

"God, you're perverts," Ghabo growled and then continued fucking his ass.




--------------

If you want to have advanced access to ALL of the THDB chapters ahead of regular blog readers, and also chapters to the new story, and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment