If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, May 23, 2022

[SS-1077] Pre-promotion Habits


[PRE-PROMOTION HABITS]

Melck left the conference room after the party and everyone had left. It was a tiring but fulfilling day of his workmates celebrating his promotion as the junior vice president of the company.

But there was still one place he had to go to. He went to the clean, empty stock room. And waited.

He removed his coat. It was hot inside.


A few minutes later a middle aged, thin adult wearing janitor uniform came inside. "Right on schedule."

Melck bowed, "yes. I pushed the organizers to cut the celebration short because of this thing."

The janitor walked circles around him, looking at him from head to toe.

"Look at you. Three years ago you were a young rank and file nobody when you entered this building, and now you're all this corporate shit," the man told him.

"Yes, but I promise you. Nothing will change," Melck pleaded.

"Oh yeah? One of these days too much money will make you forget your true self and your habits," the janitor declared.

"No. I promise."

"Then prove it."

Melck removed his buttoned shirt and exposed his muscled torso and abs. He then got on all fours.


Then he crawled to the janitor. Using his mouth, he opened the man's fly and freed his cock. Then he sucked it with gusto.

The janitor touched his hair as he sucked, "yeaaahhh... Newbie or boss you're still gonna be my slave. You're gonna be mine. I've seen it in your eyes the moment I first saw. The moment you went in this stock room and pleaded me to fuck you."

Melck looked up. Then released the dick and spoke, "fuck me. Fuck me please." Then he removed his pants and turned around.

As the dirty janitor thrusted into his ass, he knew that while everything in his career is going up, he will stay a lowly sex servant for this filthy man.

No comments:

Post a Comment