If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, May 16, 2022

[SS-1074] Impatient Bully

[IMPATIENT BULLY]

"What the fuck man where have you been?!" says the man sitting on the stairs wearing nothing but white briefs.

"I'm sorry, I just got home!" you apologize as you close the front door of the loft dorm room behind you.

"Why are you fucking late?! I told you I need you immediately!" the man growls.

"I told you, I am in the laboratory, my classmates and I were working on our project!" you reason, "and please stop texting and ringing my phone over and over again. You're distracting me in the middle of our experiment!"

"Whatever, you're such a nerd," the man grumpily exclaims, "come on up here, I need you to help me with something!" Then he stands up and walks to a room.

You shake your head, "ugh. You're such a bully!"

When you walk up and enter his room he is already fondling his bulge, "daaamn nerd, I'm so fucking horny!"


You cross your arms, "so, it's not an assigment. You just want me to give you pleasure!"

He frowns, "come on dude! I've been waiting all afternoon for you! I fucking need release! My girlfriend won't give it to me!"

"Well if you want it, you have to ask nicely!" you demand.

"Ugghhh you're so difficult!"

He drops his briefs and turns around to show his smooth round buttocks, "come on nerd! Get this!"


You chuckle, "you're such a slutty bully." Then you start undressing. You are already hard.

"Come on nerd, stick it in!"

"Fuuuck!" you thrust your manhood into his hole.

"Yeahhh man! Fuck me! Fuck that pussy good!" he growled with a deep voice.

"Ugh okay! You're so impatient!" then you start jackhammering his hole.

You feel him shuddering as his baritone voice quivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment