If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, May 6, 2022

[SS-1070] Maker's Pineapple


[MAKER'S PINEAPPLE]

"Oh my gosh you're so strong and hot..."

"Can I touch your muscles?"

"Oh my god sooo hard... Your arms..."

"Hey you want to come with my girlfriends tonight in our place?"

Sabrin loved being gawked by every female in that beach. He was just standing there, flexing his muscles a little. His well-trained muscular body was better than any other male in that resort, and he could see the other males looking at him with wonder and irritation because he was taking all the female attention from them.

"Sorry girls, I'm already engaged," he told them off. But he never stopped them from caressing his muscles.

Sabrin just allowed himself to be oggled at by the women. He had a jealous fiance, and since she was still in their hotel room, he took the time to flirt a little bit.

"That's so sad... Hope you change your mind..."

"Damn... You're too hot to be in an exclusive relationship."

"I wish I had a boyfriend like you."

"Goood your abs are really hot!"

"Hi Sir, I got a pineapple here for you!"

Sabrin looked at the man who came, handing him a pineapple. He was a handsome man who dressed like the locales.

"I didn't order," Sabrin responded.

"Oh. A girl went to our fruit stand and ordered one for you," the man replied, "I'm Maker by the way. If you want more fresh fruits come and visit us in the Maker's fruit stand."

Sabrin accepted, "wow thanks." He sipped on the straw.


His vision became black.

When he woke up, he was already in the hotel room.

He could not move. He was sitting, naked except for his briefs.


He saw his fiance talking to the Maker.

"So, you're selling your fiancee to me?" the Maker asked.

"Yeah. So full of himself. I'm just here for the money..never liked him anyway. He's a cheater," said the woman.

The Maker handed her a bag full of cash. "He's still drugged from the chemical I placed in his pineapple drink."

His now ex-fiance blew him a kiss, "enjoy sex slave life you perverted idiot muscle head!"

As the Maker walked to him, Sabrin felt his insides burn in lust. But he was still immobile. The Maker got naked and exposed his muscular body and hard, large cock.

The Maker pressed his cheeks and when it opened, "let's start your training. I've got many clients who would love to own you as they sex plaything."

The Maker inserted his penis to Sabrin's mouth. He panicked but he was still frozen. But his dick felt hard in his briefs.





--------------

If you want to have advanced access to ALL of the THDB chapters ahead of regular blog readers, and also chapters to the new story, and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment