If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, May 20, 2022

[SS-1076] Mahjong Losses


[MAHJONG LOSSES]

Garil was once again consumed by his gambling addiction. He had been sitting in that mahjong table with expert players for half a day. He had more losses than wins.

"Come on come on... This is my last money... I have to win," Garil told himself as he played his possibly last round.

He looked serious while he played his tiles.


But once again, he lost. He lost it all.

"Well this isn't enough," one of the players said as he checked the money, "you need to give us your shirt."

Garil resigned and frustratedly removed his designer buttoned shirt.

Another player shook his head, "you need money to play further. Please get out of the table."

Garil sighed and stood up. He angrily stretched out on the stairs.


Then he went to the secret gambling house's bathroom. 

He decided to get into the tub to calm him.


Then one of the players came in and said, "I can give you money if you wanna play again."

"Yeah?!"

"But you need to suck my dick, hottie," the man added smirking.

Garil was not gay. But he needed to play and get his money back.

"Ugh. Whatever give that dick to me," Garil demanded.

The man excitedly pulled down his shorts and showed his erection.

Garil awkwardly held the dick and sucked it. He closed his eyes as he felt the cock throb in his mouth.

Then the man came in his mouth. Garil almost puked. Cum gushed out his mouth.

Garil did not notice that the other players were already standing behind the man fondling their bulges.

"We'll give you money too! Suck us!" said one of them.

Garil grunted, "fine. Ugh. Just cancel all my debts okay?"

No comments:

Post a Comment