If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, January 27, 2020

[SS-716] Last Runnings


Please support me through Patreon: patreon.com/jockwonderlust

[LAST RUNNINGS]

Pamil was walking to the track and field stadium of the college. He would be graduating soon. He wanted to spend his last few moments in campus in the place where he did the thing that he loved and sustained his scholarship.

He started running around the oval shirtless. As he sprinted, he remembered the countless number of hours he put in all those practices. 

He saw someone running to him. It was Latham, a rookie of the track and field team. 


He stopped, "hey, Latham. What's up?!"

"Aren't you supposed to be slacking off now. There are no more games for you to prepare for!" Latham said, "you're graduating soon."

Pamil shook his head, "nah. I'm just not that ready to give up this sport yet. It's just sad that I didn't qualify for the national team."

"Maybe you can be a trainer," Latham suggest.

Pamil laughed, "I'm too grumpy to do that."

"Well, let's just have one last sprint!" Latham suggested.

Pamil and Latham went to the starting point and ran for 400 meters. Pamil won.

Latham was heaving, "yeah. You're still the best.'

Pamil patted him, "you're going to be a good kid. I can see that."

Soon after, they went to the locker room.

"Oh shit!" someone shouted from the inside.

They both went in to check who it was. It was the vice-captain. He was sitting on the floor, wearing brown shorts. 


"Oh. What are you doing here?" Pamil asked.

"I was gonna ran but I saw the two of you. Sweaty and all. I decided to jack off here," he answered, "you know I can't work with other players with a hard on."

"You're always so horny, Sir!" Latham exclaimed. "You get horny just seeing sweaty athletes. Are you sure you can do this."

"Yeah. I just have to masturbate before practices," the vice captain replied. His bulge was throbbing.

"Well, maybe one more time... Let's fuck before I graduate," Pamil declared.

Pamil undressed, and he pulled the vice-captain's shorts away. A hard cock stood.

Pamil bore down and started riding on the dick, "ohhhh shit. I'm going to miss our pre and post practice fun!"

"Ughhh... Gonna miss your ass," the vice captain groaned.

Latham went in front of Pamil and said, "suck me!"

Pamil laughed and pulled down his shorts and sucked his cock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment