If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

[SS-711] Construction Climbing


If you like my works please support me through Patreon:
patreon.com/jockwonderlust

[CONSTRUCTION CLIMBING]

This is the story of how I became the boss.

I used to be a construction worker. I used to do heavy toil. I earned little and saved almost nothing.

And I told myself, I cannot stay like this. I needed to be better.

I noticed that one of the foremen who worked in our building project was looking at me funny. 

I was not gay, but I knew he wanted me.

So, I talked to him more. I shared with him my secrets. I even told him sexcapades.

Soon, he dropped his defenses. He asked me if I can fuck him.

I said, "only when you pay me."

He readily put the money down. He undressed and left his hard hat on. 


I instinctively plowed his ass. I never imagined it would be that tight.

After our first encounter, he kept asking for more and paying more.

One time, I recorded our fucking. 

The next day, I showed him the video and threatened to show it to his wife if he does not promote me.

He did.

And I continued to rise the ranks. I would find a supervisor who would be willing to be seduced by me and then I would blockmail them.

I got more money. I became promoted.

Soon, I was in the office of the construction company.

Soon after, I caught the eye of the CEO's son.

I fucked him gladly in front of a hidden camera. 


I wonder what I would demand when I show this clip to his father.



No comments:

Post a Comment