If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, January 3, 2020

[SS-706] Prince Snow


[PRINCE SNOW]

“Mirror, mirror, on the wall… Who is the fairest of them all?”

The evil king waited patiently as the image on the golden framed mirror swirled. He waited patiently and expected to see his own reflection when the magic ends.

However, he finds the image of his step-son.

The young prince was waking up from his bed.

A voice boomed from the enchanted mirror, “it is your stepson, Prince Snow. Not only does he have a fair face and a sexy body, but he also has a kind heart.”

The evil king roared, “this is madness! I shall kill him and exile his body. And by then, I shall be the most dashing man in this land.”

The mirror laughed, “that would be easy. You know exactly how to lure him.”

“Yes. I know exactly his weakness.”


When Prince Snow woke up that day, he took his breakfast. He had many things planned for the whole morning. He was going to hold meetings with the townsfolk. The new evil king’s rules had been taking away their jobs and Snow had to help.

While walking in the commoners’ village, he was called out, “Prince Snow! May we shake your hand?!”


Prince Snow turned to the voices and salivated. There were two men wearing sexy tight red trousers. 
 

“Fooling around before the business won’t be that bad…” Prince Snow muttered. He wanted to sleep around these two sexy hot peasants. He was royalty but could not control his horniness.

He learned that the two were apple farmers. And based on their smiles and sweet words, the two were flirting with him.

“How can we be of service to you, Prince Snow, oh fair one?” said one of them.

“May I take that apple and then in exchange, I give you my royal milk?” Snow said naughtily.

They snuck in the old small house and got naked. The two knelt and took turns on his cock.

Prince Snow held the red bright apple up, staring at how his handsome face seemed to reflect at the shiny surface of the fruit.

He took a bite.

Almost immediately, he started feeling weak. He was losing his senses.

He felt a finger poke his ass.

It made him cum. The men drank his milk.

Then he passed out.

He felt his heart stop.


Prince Snow felt warmth on his lips.

He opened his eyes. He saw his stepfather, the evil king.

Prince Snow had been in a constrained relationship with this problematic man. He felt danger and quickly moved away. He wondered why he was in the middle of the woods with the king. 


“What happened to me?” he asked, looking at his stepfather who was wearing torn clothes, “what happened to you?!”

“I have sinned against you, Snow,” the king said sobbing, “in my desire to be the fairest, I attempted to kill you with goons and a poison apple. But then, when you were gone I realized that maybe this evil desire is really just longing for you. Maybe I just liked you all along. So I quickly raced here in the woods and found you before its too late. I kissed you to break the spell.”

“I shall never forgive you, stepfather!” Snow growled.

“What do you want me to do? Anything. For your forgiveness!” the King muttered.

The Prince said, “you will be my sex slave from now on. And I shall rule this kingdom through you.”

The King removed his clothes and showed his hard body, “you had me at sex slave, my dear prince.”

As the king turned and showed his asshole, Prince Snow thought, “this doesn’t look so bad. Maybe I’d just fuck the evil out of the hot evil king." 

No comments:

Post a Comment