If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, January 6, 2020

[SS-707] Searching Tickets


Do you like my stories? Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jockwonderlust

[SEARCHING TICKETS]

You have been hiking for awhile now. You were taking pictures and did not notice that the group already walked on. 

You totally out of trail now. You remove your shirt and start walking topless. The sun is high up and you are sweating profusely.

Luckily, you make it downhill, but on another side of the mountain.

You see a man working with plants in a swamp.  


You ask loudly, "hey sir! Sorry I've lost my group. Would you know where they are?"

"Just continue to your direction," the man replies, looking at you funny.

You turn and continue walking then hear him shout.

"See you later honey!"

You become confused but you just want to get back. You urge on.

The trail brings you to to a desert-like terrain. From afar, you see a tent and hear loud music.

A man in blue stylish briefs come to you, "welcome hottie. May I see your tickets to the party before I let you in?" 


You shake your head, "what? What tickets?"

He stares weirdly at you, "you did not come here for the party?"

"No! I got lost from my hiking trail. I'm looking for my companions," you explain.

He holds your arm firmly and pulls you, "oh. We can't let you go now bud. This is an extremely secret party."

"What no-- ugh!"

You feel your gut wrenched by a punch. Then you are helplessly dragged into the tent.

With your limited senses, you see cohorts of almost naked guys making out and grinding at each other.

"We have an intruder!" the man who holds you shouts.

People start crowding around you. They make you sniff from bottles. 

Your muscles soften. Your inhibitions fall. 

You feel a hard cock strike your cheek. You open your mouth and suck it.

They remove your shorts. Then you feel a dick enter your ass.

Before you finally lose your train of thought, you think that you should never lose your group when you trek next time.



Do you like my stories? Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jockwonderlust

No comments:

Post a Comment