If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, January 13, 2020

[SS-710] Influencer Uncle


If you like my writings, please support me through Patreon:
patreon.com/jockwonderlust



[INFLUENCER UNCLE]

Didos marched into his room and stressfully fell on the floor. 

It was a grueling final exams week in school. His mind and body were both tired.

Aside from that, he was so distracted from all nuisance thoughts that he had for the whole day.

He checked his phone, and went to his gallery where he saved a screenshot.

It was a middle aged man who had a lanky body, smothered in skin glistener and wearing shiny orange briefs.


"Hello! I'm endorsing this poppers brand!" said the text of the tweet that came with the picture, "I have tried it myself and it really works. By it and maybe, we can both test it on ya. Hehe."

"Ohhh Uncle Buds," Didos groaned as he fondled his crotch.

Eversince he was a child, Didos had been constantly reminded by his parents and relatives to not be like Uncle Buds. 

Uncle Buds was like a black sheep of the family. He was disobedient, and kept getting into trouble. He did not finish college. He went into underground dealings: drugs, sex and gambling.

However, Didos has been continuously dangerously attracted to his Uncle. The black sheep seemed to be so cool and hot. 

Seemingly, now the uncle is busy doing sexy businesses online.

But it was so wrong in many ways. First, they were both men, and two they are related.

He stood up and checked sat on his bed. He noticed that it felt gooey. He turned to his sheets and saw that they were soiled with oily stuff which smelled like skin glistener.

Instinctively, Didos went online and checked his uncle's account.

To his surprise, it was his Uncle Buds, lying sideways on his bed. Still shimmering with body oil and in metallic blue briefs.


It was a thumbnail to a video. He played it.

"Hi! I'm here in my nephew's room, on his bed," he started fondling his bulge, "he used to be such a cute kid, but now he's in college? Hmmmm... He's fucking hot. And I want to be fucked by him."

Then he started rubbing his engorged bulge faster and heavier. "Ohhh gaawd. Am I a weirdo? I'm a slut... I want to fuck with my cousin uhhh ohhh...".

Didos released his own cock and started jacking it off as he watched the video. "Daaaamn..."

After a minute, the uncle gasped, "ohhh I want you to fuck meeee Didooos... Ohhh..." Then he came on the bed sheets.

Didos looked at his sheets and he found the puddle of cum. 

He licked it as he beated off furiously. He thought about the slutty image of his uncle. He came almost instantaneously. 



No comments:

Post a Comment