If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, January 24, 2020

[SS-715] Cupid #715


[CUPID #715]

"The council of supreme cupids are now going to decide on the fate of Cupid #715."

#715 stood in front of the older, but still physically fit cupids. He was showing a confident facade, but inside, he was very scared to know whether he would be regularized.

"Let's review your matches."

The projector viewed two men kissing at the beach. 


"So, this couple seemed okay at first. But did you really have to make them makeout mindlessly in a public place?"

"Well, they've been closeted for the longest period of time, so... I thought making them a little bit exhibitionistic would make them better," #715 defended.

"Oh well now look, they're both jailed for unjust vexation."

The projector viewed another couple. 


"What do you think is wrong with this couple?"

"They're both married to their wives..." #715 responded.

"And you think it's funny for you to make two cheaters?"

#715 did not answer.

The projector viewed another couple. 


"Are you serious, #715?! You arrowed brothers?! You know we don't tolerate incest here."

"Look they liked each other even before I hurled my arrows at them. I just gave them a kick," #715 replied sarcastically.

The projector viewed the last couple. 


"Oh my god!" most of the council members gasped.

#715 smirked, "oh, you didn't know?"

The two men in the image used to be cupids from the council. They were banished for falling in love. Their wings were taken away.

"You were the one who made them fall for each other?! You made them commit a grave crime!"

#715 looked devilish, "if you do not grant me councilship, I shall turn more cupids."

"We know you are a powerful cupid, but you can't threaten us."

"Suit yourselves."

Then #715 hurled two arrows at two members. The two quickly made out and started fucking like wild animals. This was totally against the nature of cupids to fall in love or have sex.

"I shall wait for your decision. But for now, I'll gi back down to Earth to make more crazy couples."

With that, #715 left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment