If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, January 10, 2020

[SS-709] Lifeguard Stares



Do you like my stories? Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jockwonderlust




[LIFEGUARD STARES]

The lifeguard was sitting on his high chair. He was looking at his lot. He soaked the sun. 

Some beach goers were also looking at him. And he could not blame them. His athletic body was on display and was perfectly accentuated by his bright yellowish trunks.

Later, he spotted one hottie who was staring at him. His gay heart fluttered as he saw a hunky stud staring at him from above.

The lifeguard could feel the gaze piercing his body.

Before the lifeguard could even think of his next move, a sexy girl came and hugged the man. The two started making out.

"Ooohhh... False alarm. Maybe he's just a straight guy who envies my body," the lifeguard concluded.

Later that day, the lifeguard went down to the office. He was already heading out after his shift.

"Hey there!" 

He looked back and saw it was the stud earlier who he shared stares with. He was riding a small sand cart. 


"Hello? Can I help you?" the lifeguard asked nervously.

"Were you staring at me?" he asked grinning.

The lifeguard blushed, "no I was not!"

"I know you were staring at me, you know why?"

"Huh? Why?"

"Cause I was staring at you too," he answered naughtily.

The lifeguard swallowed. This man is shamelessly coming on to him.

The hunk pointed at his crotch, "maybe you want to cover that obscene hardon."

The lifeguard immediately placed his hands over his bulging crotch shyly.

"Or maybe I can just help you mellow it down," then he winked, "my wife won't come back from the souvenir shop soon. We have time to mess around."

"W-where?"

The hunky husband pulled him and they walked to a shower room.

The stud removed his clothes and started walking into a cubicle. 


"What are you waiting for?" Then he entered.

Shaking, the lifeguard also entered the cubicle.

The hot husband was already bent over, "give that to me. Plug it in my ass!"

The lifeguard frantically removed his trunks and whipped out his long hard cock leaking with precum.

Then he sliced into the hot, tight ass.

"Oooohhh yeah. I'd never get tired of fucking even if I'm married," he moans, "fuck me! I need it!"

The lifeguard pumped fast into the hole. It was warm and narrow inside. He moaned frantically not caring that it was a public place. It did not take long until he came inside.

"Oooohhh shit. Yeah that's fucking sexy hooot..." the stud groaned.

The man turned and kissed the lifeguard.

"How do you want me to finish you off?" the lifeguard offered.

The stud patted his cheek, "I'm good. I'm gonna fuck my wife later while I keep all this cum in my hole. It's gonna be crazy!" 


--

Do you like my stories? Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jockwonderlust

No comments:

Post a Comment