If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, January 20, 2020

[SS-713] Maker's Familiars


[MAKER'S FAMILIARS]

The Maker handed his catalogue to a very rich CEO. On the cover was a picture of a bodybuilder with Polynesian features, wearing a white, tight compression shirt and white undies.

"I have studied your personality very carefully, and I think this mannequin would be perfect for you."

The CEO flipped the page and saw the same man wearing shiny blue posers on a rock, "wow he is nice. But it feels like I've seen him before." 


The Maker responded, "well, it's because I have read your psyche. That's why you feel some sort of connection with this proposed mannequin."

The next page showed the man standing on a wide space and posing in black briefs. 



"Woah. He is soooo hot. I am literally leaking in my pants now."

The Maker smirked, "and he can do anything. He's into foor worship and golden showers."

The CEO gasped, "you knew my fetishes just by looking into my eyes?!"

The Maker just chuckled.

"Wait, this place looks familiar. Is this in my house?" the CEO asked.

"Yes. He is already waiting for you there."

The next page showed the bodybuilder in new shiny trunks and pose. 


"Oh my gosh!" the CEO exclaimed, "I know him! This is my son!"

The Maker grinned, "yes. I kidnapped him. And trained him. I always knew you liked him."

"Oh myyyy..." The CEO was salivating.

"Well, he's ready to serve you," the Maker whispered, "I trained him to suck you. You're gonna fuck him and he's gonna call you daddy."

"You are truly a special person, Maker."

"I am expecting that you'll wire me the money soon." 

No comments:

Post a Comment