If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, September 30, 2019

[SS-665] Gamer's Champions


[GAMER'S CHAMPIONS]

You enter the office after you are called.

A man in a suit sits behind the large desk. You are in awe of his striking stance.

He stands and welcome you with a handshake, "hello. Thank you for responding to my invitation!"

You giddily reply, "the honor is mine. I can't believe that the creator of Maker's Fighters video game saga is interested to meet me."

"Please, just call me, Maker," he introduces. "By the way, congratulations for winning the global e-game tournament."

"Thank you also for the grand cash reward," you say, smiling, "and also having a chance to be one of the video game character in the series is a bigger reward."

Maker walks to you and points you to the pictures framed and hanging on the wall. "Soon, you will take your place together with the previous tournament winners."

You look at each frame.

The first global winner of the game is the Grappler, which is based from the winner of the first tournament. His character throws strong and quick punches.

The second winner is the Batter. His character's main equipment is a baseball bat. In the frame, he wears nothing but blue briefs that shows his physique. In the game, he also wears the same costume. 


The third champion is the Police. He uses his strong baton and crazy leg power to beat his opponents. He is shirtless and wears tight leather pants to show off his meaty thighs.


The fourth champion is the Shooter. His man weapon are guns, making him very good at distance combat. But still, his physique looks good in shorts.


"Come with me, and I'll show you where we shall create your character," Maker says.

Both of you elevator down to the lowest floor of the building. You enter the cave like basement.

To your surprise, you find the four real life characters-- the champions, bodies entwined in a huge orgy. Grappler and Batter doing a sixty-nine while Police and Shooter fucks each of them.

"What the heck?!" you panic.

Maker stares at you, "this is what you want right? To br a video game character in my universe? Well, I shall make a worthy fighter out of you..."

You feel all your sense of control crumble as he speaks to you.

"...I shall train you to turn your feeble body into a strong one. Then I shall teach you how to fight. I will design a character based on you... The gamers will love you..."

"...After that, you stay here. With me. And all the champions. We will have real underground fights here... People will watch you fight and then fuck the loser."

"Yes... Maker..." you reply submissively to your new master.

Four months later, a new character in the video game is released-- the Climber. His body packed with muscle and, he uses a rope to choke and hold his opponents.


Your character becomes a favorite, online and offline.

No comments:

Post a Comment