If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

[SS-654] Sexy Shortcakes


[SEXY SHORTCAKES]

It was the evening in the beach. Lorsh was biking around the beach. He was getting lost.

He came from a swim. He left his phone at the hotel. So, he could not use his googlemaps to help him get back after exploring the place. Also, he did not bring any money. All he had was his bike and the designer speedos that he wore.

He was in another country and most of the dwellers were not good in speaking English.

So, he continued wandering aimlessly in the dark, with the hope that he would be able to find his way back.

“Shortcakes! Strawberry shortcakes!” 

The voice quickly got Lorsh’s attention. Finally. someone speaking in English.

He pedaled and found a man standing by the ledge of a bridge, wearing white briefs. He noticed this man in the beach earlier as a surf instructor. 


He came to the man and asked him, “hello. I’m lost. Can you tell me where FGT hotel is?”

“Yes, I can, but maybe you can buy my shortcakes first? I really need to earn extra money to pay my college tuition,” the man requested.

Lorsh looked at the box that the man was holding. It was still full of cakes with strawberries on top.

“How much per piece?” 

“Two dollars.”

“That’s expensive.”

“Well, you can taste.”

“Okay, where’s your sample?”

“In my body.”

Then he pointed at his torso that had smears of cake. 


Because of desperation, Lorsh just leaned down and licked the cake. It was indeed tasty. But also, he was amazed at the abs he licked.

“If you buy the whole box, you can take me to your hotel and I’d let you suck me,” the vendor invited.

Lorsh, who was openly gay and did not have any hookup for that night, was enticed, “well, don’t I have a free sample for that too?”

The man pulled down his briefs and exposed his cock, “thirty seconds.”

Lorsh excitedly knelt and sucked the long cock. It quickly hardened in his mouth. When his time was up, he stood up again.

“Take me to my hotel,” demanded Lorsh, “I will smear all those shortcakes on your body and eat you up." 

No comments:

Post a Comment