If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, September 6, 2019

[SS-655] Maker's Compression


[MAKER'S COMPRESSION]

"What the hell are you wearing dude?" Jaish asked his friend.

"These are special compression pants. A got them from a promo," Agor replied.

Jaish took a second look at his friend. Agor was wearing an extremely flimsy and thin, white compression pants. It was almost see through.

Agor was in the middle of his workout in the warehouse. His muscular body was glistening with sweat. 

"It's too... scandalous!" Jaish bellowed.

"Look, just get into your workout. We have a parkour act to do tomorrow. We need to be fit by that time," Agor replied.

So, they crosfitted together. He noticed that Agor moved freer that before.

However, as they were doing planks, he could not help but notice that Agor's bulge could be seen through the translucent material and is also throbbing. 


"What the fuck man, you're hard! You're such a perv!" he exclaimed.

"Ugh, I just broke up with my girlfriend, what do you expect. This material is making me real horny too."

"Ugh. Yuck man," Jaish grunted.

Agor stood and went to a drawer. He pulled out another pair, "by the way. I also got you one." Then threw it.

Jaish caught it, "no thanks. It's too risque for me."

"Just try it. You'll work out better, I promise," Agor reassured.

Jaish surrendered and removed his clothes and wore the thin material. He felt warm and secure in his lower limbs. He immediately felt calmer.

"Woah," he muttered.

Agor grinned at him, "told yah."

"I suddenly feel the urge to workout more," Jaish said.

"Let's go!"

They started doing tricep pull ups. Then biceps. They moved from one workout to another seamlessly. Jaish enjoyed the sweat. He also enjoyed how his cock was swelling in the material.

After an hour, they finished their exercise. 

And that was when it him. Jaish suddenly felt a desire for the other man who was wearing the similar pants. 


Agor smirked at him, "you feel horny for me?"

Jaish tried to fight it, "oh shit. What is in these pants. What did you do to me?"

"I did you a favor. I'm going to lead you to a fruitful life with The Maker," Agor declared.

"The Maker? Who?"

Agor advanced to him and embraced him. Then started rubbing their swollen bulges together.

Jaish moaned, "oh shit man. That feels so good. You're so hard. You're so hot. So sexy..."

"You too Jaish ughh... We'll do this more often."

"I'm cumming!"

Jaish's semen suddenly erupted in the middle of their frottage. It seeped through the material of the pants.

Agor also came. Their cum mixed together.

Jaish started losing consicousness. But before he completely black out he saw a man watching the two them.

"Maker..." he muttered before he rested. 

No comments:

Post a Comment