If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, September 9, 2019

[SS-656] Sand Nerd


[SAND NERD]

"Hey, sand nerd?! Aren't you even going to swim?"

You look up to the man who called you out. You catch your breath. Your best friend is now wearing his blue swim suit. 


You snap back at him, "I'm not a sand nerd. I'm a geologist. And no, I don't want to swim. You know I'm afraid of deep salt water!"

His muscular frame walks to you and carries you, "hey! I didn't invite you to this vacation to geek out at loam and clay. Come on, swim!"

"Wait! I'm still wearing clothes!" you resist. 

But he is too big for you. He pulls you into the water and gets you wet.

Your face crumples, "I hate you!"

He laughs hard, "look, don't waste the ticket I got for free for us." 


You roll your eyes, "if I know you only pulled me in this at the last monute because no girl would come with you."

He shakes his head, "no. I really wanted you to be with me. You have been a good friend to me since we were kids. It's juts right that we get to celebrate our friendship, don't you think?"

You purse your lips, "yeah. Even though we're two different persons, I'm a scientist, you're a sportsman and a model. I'm really happy you still stuck with our friendship."

Then he starts splashing water at you.

"What the--"

Then both of you threw water at each other with giggles.

"AGH!" he shrieks as he moves away touching his eyes.

You panic and walk to him, "oh shit, you got sand in your eye?!"

Then he looks at you and smiles, "I'm joking."

You push him, "I hate you!"

He giggles and then lays down, facing the sunset, "remember how we always play until the sun set?" 


"Yeah. It's fun to be kids. I miss it," you mutter, also looking at the setting sun.

He turn to him and catch him smiling dearly at you.

"I love you," he murmurs.

"Huh?!"

"I said, 'I love you'," he repeats.

"Love? As in... You love me? Romantically?" you are still confused.

"I love you as in, I love to kiss you, to be with you every day. To have sex with you..." he replies surely but shyly.

"I don't understand... You're straight... You've had a long trail of ex girlfriends..."

He sighs, "and the reason why I never really had a serious relationship is because I already met the one I love years ago."

"You're kidding. Stop joking around..."

"How about you? Why don't you have a girlfriend yet?"

"I--"

"Maybe we were just waiting for each other.."

He leans towards you and kisses you for the first time. 

You close your eyes, listen to the waves. You feel his heart beat. Maybe, it was him all along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment