If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, September 27, 2019

[SS-664] Leaving Football


[LEAVING FOOTBALL]

Thoran was a very active student varsity in a small university. He had been a member of three teams. First, he was a member of the baseball team. He was an amazing with the bat. He had scored enough home runs to make them win two championships in a row.

He was also a part of the swim team. He was the only one in the team that did perfect buttefly strokes. He placed first in all of his matches. 


He was also part of the football team.

However, because of his multiple sports, he also was preoccupied with trainings. He had no time for studying, making him flunk all his classes.

The sports program director of the school asked him to drop off his membership in one of his teams.

With a heavy heart, Thoran went to his football team.


They just finished practicing. Their captain, Boley, who was already shirtless and sweaty from the drills walked to him. 


"Hey, you didn't join practice, why is that Thoran?" Boley asked him.

"Hey, I've something to tell you," Thoran said.

Boley looked concerned, "okay. You look sad. What's up?"

"The director is asking me to drop myself off of one of my sports," Thoran explained, "I just want to tell you that next game would be my last."

Boley frowned, "hey that's no fair. Why football?"

"Well, our football team is already good. You don't need me. I'm badly needed in baseball and swimming," Thoran explained.

"Wow. That's really sad to hear," Boley muttered.

Thoran kissed his captain.

He had to admit that one of the reasons that he joined the team was because he had the hots for Boley.

And he was not wrong, Boley liked him too. Since he joined they had been dating in the middle of winning games.

"Hey, football or no football, I'm still your boyfriend, okay?" Thoran said sweetly to his man.

Boley smirked, "we're still gonna have sex behind the bleachers?"

Thoran held his hand, "let's go there now."

They ran to the bleachers and hid under the steps. They made out while taking each other's clothes.

Thoran turned around and bent over, "fuck me, Boley."

Boley dutifully stick his long, engorged dick in his partner.

They started moaning in hushed tones as they fucked. Thoran jacked himself as he impalled his ass onto his boyfriend's dick.

Boley leaned onto him and whispered, "and of course you're still going to visit the football team dorm right?"

"Yeah. Of course. Ughhh... I need to be gangbanged by the team. Ughhh..." Thoran replied between groans, "I may not be team player anymore, but I'm still team slut."

"Good!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment