If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, September 23, 2019

[SS-662] Daddy's Package


[DADDY'S PACKAGE]

After arriving at the parking lot at his work, Arwin checked his phone and received this message.

"Hey Daddy. I got your package. I love it."

Arwin smirked. He made a video call.

The face of an early 20s man appeared. "Hey Dad!" 


"Just got to work when I read your message. So, did you like it, Bener?"

"Yes Daddy... It's so hot." Bener winked.

"I want to see you wearing that!"

"Okay. Just wait. I'll call you again."

Then the screen turned black and returned home.

Arwin waited impatiently. He was getting lusty just thinking about his young plaything in his gift.

After two minutes, a call came. He answered it.

Bener was standing in front of a concrete wall, wearing nothing but black leather singlet. 


"Damn Baby. You're fucking hot," Arwin murmured as he touched his bulge.

"Gawd. Fuck I feel like a total slut in this," Bener purred.

"I want you to dance for me. I want you to dance..."

Bener grinded his body while he groaned. "Ohh yeah. I'm yours Daddy... Yeah... Like my bod Daddy?"

"Yeah. You're so fucking hot," Arwin said as he released his cock from his pants to beat it furiously as he watched.

Bener turned around, licked his finger then poked it into his hole, "I want you to fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me like you fuck your wife."

"Fuck!" Arwin shouted as he reluctantly placed his cock back in his pants, "I'll be late for work."

Bener giggled, "okay Daddy. I'll return to my workstation. See you later, I love you."

"I love you too, baby..." Then he ended the call.

With a severe case of blue balls, Arwin went out of his car. He went to the office of the security group. He wore his guard uniform and started doing his morning rounds in the building.

In the fifth floor hallway, he saw the young son of the CEO also making rounds.

Arwin smiled and nodded at the future owner of the company, "good morning, Mr. Bener."

Bener nodded at him and walked past him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment