If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, September 16, 2019

[SS-659] Pool Blackmail


[POOL BLACKMAIL]

Gheric snuck up to the sky garden rooftop and pool area of the condominium. He just finished his early morning workout at the gym. 

He took his tripod and camera out and then his clothes off. He took his bluetooth shutter and started posing with his black designer briefs on and the trees in his background. He would later post the pictures to his instagram account to add to his advertisements for his online training program.

“Oh my gahd. Ghericfit?! I can’t believe you live here!”

He was shocked to hear a male voice calling out his instagram account name.

He looked around and saw a young, lean man in the pool, wearing trunks looking at him. 


He smiled awkwardly, “oh hi. Yeah. I live here.”

The man blushed, “oh my gosh. I follow you and literally like all your sexy posts. It’s a pity I don’t have money for your program.”

Gheric had a feeling, based on the way the man looked at him, that the guy was trying to hit on him.

He started wearing his clothes and arranging his paraphernalia, “yeah. Well. I have to go now.” And then he just left the scene.

Two days after, Gheric returned to the rooftop and did more poses and shops.

Then he heard a whistle and a shout. “HI GHERICFIT!”

The familiar upsetting voice called upon him. He looked and saw the same lean man from two days ago. 


The guy was looking at him flirtatiously.

“Hi,” Gheric replied with a pissed voice and reached out for his clothes to cover himself from the sexual gaze.

“Hey! You know what, I know your address. And I will send it to all your gay followers...” the man spoke menacingly, “you’ll have your gay admirers waiting for you at the entrance of the condo, taking your pictures. Following to work.”

Gheric, enraged, bellowed, “shit! You pervert! Why are you telling me this?!”

“Well, if you don’t want me to expose your location details, come here at the pool and let me suck you,” the man threatened.

“No way! I’ll beat you up!” Gheric threatened back.

“I’d like to see you try!”

Gheric, in his anger, threw himself into the water and started wrestling with the smaller man. However, it seemed like the man new how to fight underwater.

The man took his head and submerged it in the water. Gheric panicked because he was losing air.

He gasped when he surfaced after two minutes. He was catching his breath.

While Gheric was lightheaded from the loss of oxygen. the man dived down. He felt fingers fumbling his briefs and pulling them down.

Then he felt warmness engulf his dick. The expert mouth slid to and fro his cock.

“Ohhhh maaan...” Gheric moaned as he felt good about the blowjob.

Then he felt a finger enter his asshole. It felt good with the blowjob.

After two minutes of receiving underwater oral, the man resurfaced with a grin. “It’s not so bad, isn’t it?”

The man’s trunks floated.

Then the guy turned him around. He felt a hard long muscle try to penetrate his chute.

Dazed with his lust and airlessness, Gheric just allowed the man to fuck his hole.  

No comments:

Post a Comment