If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, September 20, 2019

[SS-661] Turning Unpopular


[TURNING UNPOPULAR]

The alarm rang once more after being snoozed for the eighth time.

However, Gorem was already fully awake eight rings ago.

"Gorem! You're going to be late!" his mother called out.

Gorem clawed out off his bed. He was too embarrassed to go to school.

But his family would never understand why he wanted to absent himself today-- and probably for the rest of the school year.

So, he took a bath, wore his uniform, ate his breakfast and headed to his university.

While walking in the campus, Gorem noticed that there were some people who were looking at him with a knowing stare.

Gorem was so mortified. He wore his cap and walked on abruptly.

In classes, other students would steal judgmental glances from him. But nobody spoke to him. The issue he was involved with was just too sensitive.

That afternoon, he retreated to the combat sports gym of the school where he practices as a member of the boxing varsity.

It was a good thing that coach was absent. It would be difficult for Gorem to explain to him what happened.

He stripped to his compression pants and started punching bags. He was furious at the situation. His secret was out. 


When Gorem walked to the boxing ring, he found Fazly, sitting at a corner, all sweaty and panting.

Fazly saw him and muttered, "hey."


"Hey," he replied, "tough day too?"

"Yeah. Just fucking stressful. Everyone was just giving me dagger looks, wherever I go. Especially from those who knew me and my girlfriend."

"It's that bad, huh," Gorem murmured.

"Of course it is! A video of the two of us kissing got leaked. Our thing was supposed to be a secret!" Fazly growled, "now she hates me! And she's broken up with me!"

"I'm sorry. I guess you hate me now," Gorem muttered sadly.

Fazly stood up and walked to him. "No. I never regreted kissing you or getting involved with you sexually."

Gorem smiled, "me too..."

"Well now that I'm single, maybe we could be boyfriends?" Fazly offered.

Gorem gasped, "I'd like that. But how about the rumors? Our reputation?"

Fazly shrugged, "well our reputation has been marred already anyway. I might as well spend the rest of my unpopular college years with the man I love."

Overwhelmed, Gorem kissed him.

Fazly kissed back. He stuck a finger in Gorem's ass.

Then Fazly hissed, "this is so much better to fuck than my ex girlfriend's pussy." 



No comments:

Post a Comment