If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, June 24, 2019

[SS-623] Maker's Endorser


[MAKER'S ENDORSER]

Jorwan was watching television when a commercial for a dieting drink came on. He recognized the models as his younger brother, Norwan.

Norwan was standing in front of a resort background. He was bearing his sculpted torso and spoke, “do you want to cut your fats and maximize your muscle mass…?!”

He was confidently explaining about the product. His body was breathtaking. It won many competitions in the past.

Then the frame change. It was still Norwan, lying on a pool side recliner in swim trunks saying, “so get fit! Get MK supplements!”


Jorwan sighed. He was very close to his brother when they were younger. They worked out sloppily together.

However, two years ago, Norwan suddenly said goodbye, saying that he needed to go far in order to become a fitness model and product endorser.

“Well, looks like he finally reached his dreams,” Jorwan muttered to himself.

He stood up to prepare his wine in the kitchen.


As he drank alcohol, he looked at the mirror. He had a decent body but it never got as good as how Norwan looked in the video.

After he drank all the contents of his mug, he heard the sound of the door bell of his house.

He went to the door and opened it. He was surprised to find a handsome, fit, middle aged man at his doorstep.

"Hello Jorwan," the man greeted.

Jorwan gasped, "excuse me? Do I know you?"

"Well, not yet. But you are the brother of Norwan right?" asked the man, "I am his manager. I am Maker. May I come in?"

Jorwan usually does not allow strangers to come in his house but something in him compells him to trust the man. He led Maker inside and offered him a seat.

"How is my brother?" Jorwan asked.

Maker smiled, "oh he is doint very good. He has a lot of endorsements now and he has many private clients."

"Wow. Thank you for managing him well. This has always his dream," Jorwan mentioned.

"He tells me that this was your dream too," said the Maker, "he misses you very much."

Jorwan sighed, "awww. I miss him too."

"You should join me, I can make you like him!” Maker suggested.

Jorwan shook his head, “oh, no. I can’t. I have a family back in our hometown. I have to work for them.”

Maker shrugged his shoulders, “maybe your brother can convince you.”

“Huh?”

Suddenly, someone walked in them. It was Norwan, shirtless except for compression shorts.

Jorwan stood up, “Norwan, what are you doing here?”

“To offer you to my Master, The Maker,” Norwan replied like a robot.

“What?!” Jorwan bellowed.

Then Maker whispered to his ear, “look at your brother. You’d like to kiss him right.”

Jorwan was swept with a sudden surge of libido, “ugh. But he’s my brother.”

“He’s gonna kiss you. And you’re gonna kiss back,” Maker instructed.

Norwan stepped closer and kissed him. He wanted to resist but he was too horny to move away.

After the kiss, Norwan knelt, opened his pants, freed his cock and sucked.

“Oh my god… that feels sooooo good…” Jorwan groaned.

The Maker whispered again, “come with me.”

“Yes."


No comments:

Post a Comment