If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

[SS-615] Ex Feuds


[EX FEUDS]

"That's a wrap!" 

The photographer bellowed after the final shots. Sachs stood up. He felt his sweat rolling down his torso when he did. It mixed with the body shiner that was smeared on his naked upper body, and soaked the white shorts he was wearing. 

He was part of the seventy most eligible bachelors for that year, to be featured by a women's magazine. He just finished his shoot.

He excused himself to the holding room. There he saw a familiar face taking selfies through the mirror in black skivies.


"Joston?! What the hell are you doing here?" Sachs exclaimed irritably.

"Well if it isn't the bitter Sachs..." Joston teased, "I finished my shoot this morning. You're part of the list too?"

"Yeah. And you're part of it too? Elk. You must be number seventy," Sachs insulted.

"You're still bitter that I snagged your boyfriend from you?!" Joston jeered.

Sachs rolled his eyes, "oh shut up. You're such a slut. You'd sleep your way in in everything. Is that why you got this gig?!"

Joston laughed, "I don't need to explain to you. Your ex and I are over. He's too lame in bed."

"Such a slut," Sachs growled.

"Next model please? Number twenty six?!" the PA called out from outside.

A muscular, rugged man in stylish gray and orange briefs walked past them. He gave a look at them then moved out into the shooting area.


"He's hot," Sachs muttered.

"Dibs. He was looking at me!" Joston snapped.

Sachs' head crumpled, "no way. He was obviously looking at me."

As the two of them argued, they just watched as number twenty sex posed sexily at the camera.  After fifteen minutes, he was dismissed. He then walked back to the holding room.

Both of then gasped when the man approached them, "hi guys!"

"Hey, you look good!" Sachs greeted shyly.

"I'm Joston," the other greeted, shook the man's hand with the right and held his bulge with the other.

Sachs didn't want to back down, "hey. If you're free tonight, maybe you'd like to have dinner with me."

The man shrugged, "I'm actually not free tonight. But I'm down to fuck now."

The two of them were shocked at the hunk's straightforward offer.

"The two of us?" Joston asked.

"Yeah. I suck you. He fucks me," then twenty-six winked, "I'll be waiting at the third cubicle at the CR." Then he walked away 

Sachs swallowed, "so should we put our feud behind us so that we can fuck him?"

"Of course! And who knows, if the fucking is good, maybe, we can make up completely," Joston chided, "then you fuck me."

Sachs laughed, "such a slut."

They went to the CR, to the third cubicle. Twenty six was there, naked, bent over and fingering himself.

"Let's go guys!" the hot hunk invited, taking his finger out to show his asshole quivering.

Sachs removed his pants and fucked the man who whimpered like a slut.

Joston also undressed and fucked the man's mouth.

As they both fucked in opposing ends, Sach and Joston's leaned toward each other and kissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment