If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, June 17, 2019

[SS-620] Choosing Speedos


[CHOOSING SPEEDOS]

"I'm sorry sir, you can't swim in your underwear!"

Dauz looked back and saw the lifeguard in board shorts walking to him.

"Why is that?" Dauz asked, irritated.

"The fibers of your underwear can clog the filters. It has been our problem here in the hotel for many times already. So, the management decided to not allow our guests to swim with cotton," the lofeguard explained.

Dauz scratched his head, "so, what should I wear?"

"Well, preferrably speedos," the lifeguard suggested.

Dauz shook his head, "I'd rather not swim. This is so inconvenient." Then he started walking away.

"I'm really sorry sir," the lifeguard apologized before he completely left.

Dauze went back to his room and checked his phone. There was a message from his fiance.

"Hey Darling. I'm sorry. I'm going to be late tonight for our monthsary celebration. There was an emergency meeting in the office and I have to work overtime. I promise I'll make it up to you when I get there."

Dauz sighed. He just really wanted to relax with his girlfriend that day. And now that he couldn't swim, he just got more bored. He laid on the bed and slept.

He woke up an hour after. He looked out of the window and saw the sun was milder above the beach. He decided to just swim there.

After minutes in saltwater, Dauz went back to shore and walked as he waited for the sunset.

"Hello sir!"

He looked in front of him and saw the lifeguard in brown speedos, bringing a surfboard.


"Hey, you're done with your duty?" Dauz asked.

"Yeah. I just did my usual surfing exercises," the lifeguard replied, "hey, if you really want to swim, I know a good place where you can get a speedo."

Dauz shook his head, "nooo. I don't think I'll be confident enough to wear something that daring."

"Nah. You've got a nice bod. You can rock speedos," he complimented.

"Well, speedos are expensive and I don't have extra money with me," Dauz excused.

"I'll bring you somewhere you can get it for free."

Then the lifeguard pulled him and brought him to one of the shops near the beach.

In front of the shop were muscuclar men standing, all wearing different colors of speedos.


"Wow, these look nice," Dauz said.

"Yeah. I got mine here. They're pretty snug too," the lifeguard said while pulling the garter of his speedo.

"How much is one?" Dauz asked.

"They're free. You just have to blow the model who wears the speedo you like," then the lifeguard winked.

"Huh? What?!" Dauz reacted, surprised.

Suddenly, the lifeguard dropped to his knees in front of the model wearing the pink speedo. Then he pulled down the trunks and immediately sucked on the model's cock.

The one being sucked moaned as the other men watched intently, while rubbing their bulges.

Dauz was to shocked to react. He was straight, but he could not understand why watching a handsome guy giving another a blowjob turned him on.

The model jerked and moaned. The lifeguard sucked and swallowed all the cum that gushed out.

The model picked his speedo and gave it to the lifeguard. The now naked man went back to the store to wear a new speedo.

The lifeguard walked back to Dauz, "see? It's all just easy. So, which speedo do you like?"

In a daze, Dauz pointed to him, "the one you're wearing."

The lifeguard grinned and pulled his own trunks down, revealing his hard engorged cock, "I'll give it after your payment."

Dauz knelt down and sucked on his very first dick. He moved fast. He was boosted by the moans he was hearing. He wanted to get the speedo as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment