If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, June 14, 2019

[SS-619] Groping Photographer


[GROPING PHOTOGRAPHER]

Kleed was a renowned bodybuilder, fitness enthusiast and online blogger for health. He was invited by a renowned photographer for a shoot. Because the invite seemed professional and the previous works were astounding, he agreed for a collaboration.

Kleed enjoyed the first hour of the shoot. The location was at a pricey hotel with a good pool area. He was made to wear designer clothes and trunks that was given to him for free.

He was made to see some of his initial shots. He was impressed by how clean they looked and how they accentuated his best parts.

After another hour, the photographer went to him and talked to him seriously, "by the way Mr. Kleed, I'd like to know whether you are open to doing nude shots--"

This made Kleed angry, "what the fuck?! Are you a faggot?! No! I'm not going to let you see me and let you grope me!"

The photographer panicked, "okay, okay... Sorry. I was just asking if you wanted that. I wasn't going to push it--"

Kleed, because his natural hatred for gay men, took the man's camera and threw it on the ground, "fuck you! You can't use any of my shots!"

Then Kleed dressed up and walked out leaving the cameraman weeping at his destroyed gadget.

When he got home, Kleed started posting hateful tweets at the photographers page. He certainly did not want to be affiliated with seemingly gay men.

The next day, after he left the gym after a workout, two men abducted him and rendered him unable using chloroform. He was put in a van.

When Kleed woke up, he found himself in a dark room, wearing nothing but his jogging compression pants and a handcuff that disabled his hands.


He tried to struggle but he was helpless.

The lights opened and he found himself at a warehouse full of boxes. There was a muscle man in front of him 


"You are a fucking homophobic prick. You hurt my boyfriend and now I'm going to teach you a lesson!" the grumpy man growled at him.

"Nooo! Please let me go!" Kleed pleaded.

The man came to him and tied a hanky around his head where his mouth was.

The man then set a tripod in front of him with a cellphone.

"You're on IG live. Say hi to your fans as I fuck you!"

Kleed whimpered as the man tore his pants and started entering his ass. It hurt him.

As he was feeling regret for getting over-angry at the photographer yesterday, Kleed mustered his strength not to be affected by his g-spot being stimulated in his ass. He didn't want the viewers to see him aroused.

But the man held his dick and said, "shit. You're hard. You're enjoying this."

The man pulled out suddenly and left him there.

Kleed felt desperate. Even with his mouth gagged, his cries could be heard through a muffle.

"Fuck me! Please fuck me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment