If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, June 21, 2019

[SS-622] Bisexual Frustrations


[BISEXUAL FRUSTRATIONS]

Borton was hanging out with his best buddy by the beach. They just finished competing in a fitness contest. They were proudly flaunthing their bodies while in skimpy, designer trunks.

Girls and some boys looked at the two as they passed by. 

"You think we'll get laid tonight?" his bestfriend in red trunks asked.

Borton shrugged, "I don't know. I really don't feel like hooking up with girls tonight. I'm too spent from yesterday's competition."

His friend pushed him jokingly, "naaah. You're such a kill joy. We'll fly back to the city tomorrow. We need to taste the local cuisine here."

"Haha. Whatever. Just make sure you don't get caught by your girlfriend," Borton reminded.

His buddy laughed, "naaah. She's a thousand miles away. Besides, it's gonna be a no strings attached fun thing... Woah... How about that girl?"

Borton saw the girl he was pointing at. She was curvy but slim. She wore a two piece bikini. She was sexy but had an angelic phase.

"I don't think she's interested," Borton dismissed.

"Watch me," his buddy chided as he walked away.

Borton sighed as he watched his friend make poses in front of the girl.


The girl did not even look at him. She walked away.

His friend followed her.

Borton just watched until the two were gone. He grumbled, "of course. He left me for a girl. What's new."

Borton decided to swim and walk around the beach alone. He watched the sunset and ate dinner by the shore.

When he was tired, he went back to their hotel room. He found his friend naked and showering at the restroom.


"How was it?" Borton asked.

His buddy turned to him, pulled him closer and kissed him.

At first Borton responded to the kiss and then pushed him away, "what the hell man? Did your cocky ass get rejected again?"

His friend frowned, "yeah. Shit. I got blue balls. Let's mess around."

Borton stepped back, "no. You can't do this to me. Not again. I can't just be your bisexual sex frustration outlet okay."

"Sheesh you are such a drama queen!" he growled.

"No. I'm serious. I need something serious with you. Okay? You can't give me feelings over and over again," Borton muttered.

His buddy sighed, "you know I can't. I love my girlfriend. I'm just a fucking sex hound."

Borton shook his head, "I'm not. I'm going to sleep."

But before he could even step out, his buddy shouted, "I'll let you fuck me."

Borton turned around, "are you serious?"

"Yeah. I'm gonna try it now. Who knows. It might change my mind," he replied.

"Woah. Okay!" Borton bellowed excitedly as he removed his speedo.

His friend faced the tiled walls and spread his ass.

Borton slowly entered. "Gooood. This is tight. Does it hurt?"

"Yeah," his friend moaned, "but just fuck me man. Make me like it."

No comments:

Post a Comment