If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

[SS-999] Headless Mystery


[HEADLESS MYSTERY]

I shouldn't be doing this. I'm straight. I got a girlfriend and a side chick. I'm a collegiate basketball player. I'm a fucking jock.

But here I am, jacking off while I'm viewing a headless man's picture on instagram.

He has such a perfect body. Perfectly chiseled abs over a tight waist, plump pecs and strong arms. He has a perfect cocoa colored complexion. When I first saw it in my #fitness feed, I started feeling weird things. I started to become horny.

The next thing I knew, I have been spending my lonely nights just masturbating while looking at these sexy pictures of him in underwear.


I then close my eyes and imagine how it would feel sliding my hands on his muscles. I bet it would feel hard. I would trace my fingers on the striations of his muscles.

Damn, I even imagine myself sucking his cock.

I shouldn't be doing this. But he is just so fucking hot! I'm gonna come. I'm gonna c--

Then I hear the door open. My dorm mate has arrived.

I walk to the door of my room and peeped out. My dorm mate is already in drinking water in the kitchen.

He sees my head popped out of the small opening of the door, "oh hey. You still not sleeping?"

It's already midnight. My dorm mate is working over time in the university chemistry laboratory for his school project, that is why he has been going home late.

And boy is he a true nerd. He wears large thick spectacles. He has curly, unkempt hair. He always wears oversized jackets and jogging pants.

"No... But I will be in a minute," I tell him, "good night."

I close the door. I return to my bed and continue jacking off to my lewd fantasies of my crush.

A few minutes later a new picture gets uploaded in his account. This time, it's my crush wearing skimply blue briefs. I can make out the shape of his penis.


I finally give in to the waves of pleasure and orgasm. I fall asleep with a pool of cum on my abs.

--

The following Thursday, I am in my room.

I am jacking off to the new picture of my crush. I marvel at his back muscles and plump ass cheeks.

In the middle of my self-pleasuring, I hear loud knocks on the front door.

I quickly dress up and race to the door and open it. In front of me is my roommate, seemingly wasted from alcohol.

"I'm sorry man," he murmurs then he falls on me.

I catch him, surprised that he weighs more that what I expected.

I carry him to the sofa. I feel that his body is quite warm. He is half conscious.

I decide to remove his varsity jacket. However, as soon as I expose his upper body I notice something.

"OMYGHOD. It's you?!" I gasp. I can't be wrong. I know this body. This fucking perfect body.

His eyes open wide, "what?"

"You're the hot guy from IG who keeps posing his hot body?!" I demand.

He turns red, "you see that."

"Fuck. I'm just jacking off to your ass before you barged in. Please. Let me worship your body, man."

He appears to be really embarrassed.

I do not wait for an answer, I start touching his muscles. Fuck. They're all hard. And hot. I start worshiping his body with my mouth.

He just squirms and moans as my tongue lavishes his body for almost an hour. Finally. I become horny and confident enough to pull down his pants to release his erection. I immediately and instinctively suck on it.

He groans, "maaaan... That's sensitive ohhh..."

A few minutes after he shouts and cums in my mouth. I swallow it all. My first blowjob was not that bad.

I stand and whip out my dick. I jack off, "please let me cum on your fucking hot body."

"O-okay..." he shyly responds.

A few seconds later, ropes of semen escape from my cock and land on his ripped torso and abs. The white liquid seems to glisten at it sat on his coffee complexion.

I could not help myself. I kiss him. He kisses back.

"Damn, I'm so obsessed with you. You have no idea," I tell him.




--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 extra chapters ahead of regular blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment