If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, November 19, 2021

[SS-1000] Decade Long


[DECADE LONG]

-Jock-

I met my boyfriend ten years ago. We met on a gay dating site (that's already defunct). I sent him a message. I was interested in a sexy chat over the phone (if you know what I mean, hehe).

We exchanged landline numbers. The next evening we talked over the phone.

But instead of having the "sexy talk" we initially planned, we found ourselves talking from 10pm to 2am about mundane things: our studies, our work, our families, our common interests and the games we played.

Instantly, I felt-- damn. This is different.

For the next ten days, we found ourselves in the same situation in the wee hours of the night: long periods of telebabad about our personal lives.

We agreed to meet at the mall. It was a Saturday in the afternoon. When I met him, I knew-- he was different. Cringey as it may sound, my heart thumped a different way.

And the way he looked at me when he saw me, I knew he felt the same way too.

We ate dinner together, and we were smiling all throughout.

We then went to the movies. We watched, "In Time" starring Justin Timberlake.

In the middle of the movie, he held my hand and whispered to my ear, "I love you."

My heart skipped, "I love you too." (Yes po, marupok po).

And that was the first day of our lives as a couple. We have been together for more than ten years now. We celebrated our tenth anniversary in 2021.

After our first year, we moved in together. My family was against it.

Many years after I introduced him to them, he has been considered family. My parents actively invite him to family functions.

Two years ago, we finally were able to find our own home.

Just like many couples, our romantic relationship and cohabitation is not without its challenges: most of the domestic. But not once did we cool off. We always made sure to make up as soon as we can.

Compromise is the name of the game. We evolved with time. We worked out our resources and extended help to our respective families.

I dedicate this 1,000th squirtershorts to the man who has been by my side in the last decade of my life, despite my quirks and shortcomings.

My love story is not as exciting as the ones I write in my fictions, but I am content with a boring, but happy partnered life.




--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 extra chapters ahead of regular blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

4 comments:

  1. jock, congrats on your 1000th episode of short squirts...from episode 1 to this day, still your avid reader and fan 🥰🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. Towards a more fruitful, happy and contented life together. God bless your union !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has got to be the best story I've read in your blog. Absolutely beautiful and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheerssss to more decade of happiness

    ReplyDelete