If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, November 29, 2021

[SS-1004] Fatherly Request


[FATHERLY REQUEST]

The father knocked on the door of his son's room.

"That's open," said the voice from the other side of the door.

The father entered the room and saw his son with his torso exposed. He was reading for school.

"I am busy Dad, what is it that you want?" the son asked.

The father bit his lip, "uhm. I was wondering if I can..."

"No Dad... I'm really busy. My big test's tomorrow," the son refused.

The father walked to him, "I can wait until you're done."

"Whatever. Don't bother me," the son was irritated.

But the father could not stop himself. He touched his son's chest.


Something happened a month ago. His son went home drunk then entered his bedroom while he was sleeping.

Then his son started to suck his cock. He wanted to resist but it felt too good. And the son was too strong while drunk. He could not do anything when his ass got fucked for the first time. Especially because he liked it. 

Since then the started to sinfully long for the sexual touch of his son. He practically begged for it, like he was doing now.

The son looked to him as he continued to fondle his pecs.


"You're such a slut aren't you?" his son bellowed in frustration and emerging lust.

"Yes. I will do anything you want me to. Just give it to me son," he pleaded.

"What are you?"

"I'm a slutty faggot who is hungry for his son."

"You want it? Go on. Suck me under the table while I study."

The father obeyed. His large frame squirmed under the table. He pulled down his son's briefs and started sucking the cock.

"Ohhhhhhhh..." his son cooed.

The father started fingering himself. He wanted to be ready when he is allowed to get fucked again.



--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 extra chapters ahead of regular blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

1 comment:

  1. I should be ashamed for saying this pero sana may incest ulit next book haha

    ReplyDelete