If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, November 26, 2021

[SS-1003] Lifeguard Postcards


[LIFEGUARD POSTCARDS]

Ginnie received a new message from her husband from instagram.

"Hello Honey, it's my first day for my international lifeguard training. How am I looking? #fitness #lifeguard"

Together with it is a picture of her husband wearing lifeguard regulation speedos while posing in front of the lifeguard station. He went to another country in order to have an international lifeguarding license.

She replied to him, "you're so fucking sexy Babe. Your body is in its prime shape. I'm sure the other trainees would be jealous of you."

"I'm gonna send you daily digital postcards like this for you to not miss me so much."

"Please do. I'd love that."

The next day, Ginnie received another photo card from him.


"Don't I look hot with the serene beach in the background? #fitness #lifeguard"

"Yeah... You really fit good in your speedos, Babe!" she responded.

On the third day, Ginnie received another photo, an image of him giddily running to the camera.


"Just goofing around with my newfound lifeguard buddies! #fitness #lifeguard #lifeguardbuddies"

She replied, "I'm glad you're having fun there! I can't wait to see you in three days."

Before Ginnie continued her day she noticed that a new hashtag was added in his photocard: #lifeguardbuddies. She assumed it was the official hashtag of the training. So she clicked it.

To her surprise, it showed a gallery of guys from different countries wearing different speedos. Based on the poses and the way the men entangled their bodies with each other, she could tell the men were gay.

She was shocked to find that her husband was also there in the gallery. In one picture, he was kissing an asian man in pink speedos.

She clicked the photo and read the comment under the picture, "wanna see what happens next? Click this onlyfans link."

Ginnie's heart was racing as she clicked the link and subscribed to the lifeguardbuddies account in onlyfans. It was a filled by videos of a bunch of men fukcing each other. To her horror, she found one video of her husband. The asian man was also in the thumbnail.

"You wanna get that international license?" asked the asian while fondling her husbands bulge in speedos.

"I'll do anything sir," the husband submissively answered.

The asian man turned the husband around, pulled down their speedos and started fucking him.

Ginnie watched in shock as he husband whimpered in pain and ecstasy while his hole was ravaged by another man.

But on the other hand, it titillated her as well. She watched it until the end.

She then sent a screenshot of the video to her husband and typed, "so you like this? I'm gonna but a dildo and fuck you with it when you get home."



--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 extra chapters ahead of regular blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment