If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, November 5, 2021

[SS-994] Eager, Tied


[EAGER, TIED]

It was already evening when Rovel finished his work. His head was hurting because of the long periods of being in front of the monitor. He wanted to get the newly opened managerial position. He was going to deliver exceptional outputs to qualify for it.

He immediately printed his reports. He knew the Vice President for Marketing was still in the building. He decided to hand them in before he left.

When he arrived at the office he noticed that by the secretary's table, a man wearing corporate clothes was bondaged, blind folded and stuffed with a mouth choker.

Rovel identified the man as Mr. Cruz. He was also one of the young workers in the company. Rovel identified him as a possible rival for the position.

Mr. Cruz was moaning and wriggling his ass. Rovel could hear buzzing. He suspected that something was plugged.

"Is there someone there?" The voice came from the inner office.

Rovel knew the voice, "yes veep. It's me Rovel, I'm handing in a report."

"Come in."

And when Rovel did, he was surprised to find that the young VP was wearing designer trunks and nothing else. His lean body was on display. Rovel knew the VP was openly gay, but he did know know the man was kinky.


Rovel cleared his throat to dispel the awkwardness. "Here they are sir." Then he placed them on the table.

The VP walked to him, "I heard you wanted to apply for the new creative manager position?"

Rovel nodded. "yes sir."

"Sit under the sofa," the VP ordered.

Without questioning, Rovel did so.

"Mr. Cruz wants it too. He has been serving me for two weeks now. I think I am going to be giving him the position," the VP said slyly.

"Please let me know what I need to do for me to qualify for it," Rovel pleaded

The VP touched his chest, "let me tie you up."

Rovel swallowed, "whatever you say Sir."

The VP instructed him to assume a position. 


Then Rovel felt the ropes encircling and tightening around his body. For some reason, getting bondaged got him hard.

Then the VP blindfolded him.

"Open your mouth," ordered the VP.

And when Rovel did, he felt something enter. It was long, hard and salty. He determined it was the VP's cock.

There was no going back now, Rovel thought. He needed to slobber on this cock if he wanted that position.

Especially now that he realized dicks tasted good in the mouth too.

No comments:

Post a Comment