If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, November 15, 2021

[SS-998] White Warrior


[WHITE WARRIOR]

"I finally meet you, White Warrior!"

Stood in front of the hero was a man who wore a white-and-gold designed mask. The man, named "White Warrior" was known as such because of the white tights that he wore.

The hero travelled long and fought hard to find this White Warrior, who terrorized his hometown. This warrior harassed and threatened people to steal from them. He was also the reason why some of the towns people were missing. The hero plans to avenge them.

The hero removed his upper garment, to show his own ripped body with an attempt to intimidate the man.


The White Warrior was unmoved.

The hero prepared his sword to battle.

Then a voice from above spoke, "hahaha. You cannot defeat the White Warrior. He is my greatest tool! I am the one controlling him!"

The hero recognized the voice, "you are the wicked wizard! I thought my parents already locked you in a strong incantation?!"

"HAHAHA! After two years, I got out, but only as a spirit. So, now. I control this man," the voice answered, "he is also a townsfolk of yours."

The White Warrior removed his mask.


"MY LOVE?! YOU'RE ALIVE!" the hero shouted.

The hero's lover was one of the people missing in the town. The hero thought he was abducted and killed by the White Warrior.  The White Warrior is his lover.

"Can you fight the man you love?" the voice shouted.

The hero dropped his sword, "no. I can't."

"Then he shall kill you!" the voice threatened.

But before the White Warrior, who seemed hypnotized, moved, the hero embraced him, "my love. This is me. Let me remind you of who you are."

Then he kissed the White Warrior-- who initially resisted.

"NOOOOO! What are you doing?! Attack him!" the voice ordered.

The White Warrior pushed him and through him on the ground.

The hero stood up and pulled his pants down to show his dick, "remember this my love?!"

The White Warrior shouted, fell and squirmed on the floor, "GAAAHHHH!"

"WHAT IS HAPPENING?!" the voice, who is now weakened, bellowed.

"I cast a spell on my love many years ago. He is mentally bound to my manhood," the hero replied.

"NOOOO HE IS RESISTING HE IS RESISTING IF HE RESISTS I DIE-- I DIE NOOOOOOO!"

As soon as the voice faded, the white warrior started to calm down.

"My love it's me," the hero said.

The previously, White Warrior, looked at him, "my love! YOU SAVED ME!"

Then they kissed passionately.

After the long kiss, the lover touched the hero's dick, "your dick saved me."

"It did. You should thank it," the hero said naughtily.

"Oh damn I missed this," then the lover knelt and started sucking on the cock.




--------------

If you want to have access to the complete to the newest full fiction story and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment