If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, November 8, 2021

[SS-995] Gym Concierge


[GYM CONCIERGE]

I work as a concierge in a gym owned by my uncle. He pays for my college tuition, so this is what I do after classes so I can pay back.

I love doing fitness since I was a young teenager. The gym is my haven. But this gym is different from the rustic ones we had back in my hometown.

My uncle is gay and his fitness center is catered to the gay and bisexual men in the city.

I have so many awkward moments with patrons of the gym. I admit that I am a handsome guy and I have a built body. I can feel them flirting with me when I distribute the towels.

But lately, I am starting to have some weird feelings.

Daily, I go to the wet areas to check the cleanliness of the place. I would find strong built men taking pictures of themselves while wearing sexy almost see through briefs on the mirror.


I start feeling hot whenever I am around confident, muscular men. But maybe this is just because I have not been seeing my girlfriend who is back home.

One time, I found a guy kissing himself through a mirror. I found that really weird. And hot.


So I tried that at home too. It gave me a boner so I stopped immediately.

One night, during closing time, I find my uncle posing in his silver briefs. He is also a very well built man. I visit him in his office and tell him I am leaving soon.


He smiles at me, "how are you? Are you having a good time working here in the gym."

I am very close to this uncle of mine so I admit to him, "uh... I am starting to have weird feelings the longer I stay here."

"Gay feelings?" he inquired.

I swallow, "yeah?"

"And you wanna explore?"

"Yeah. But I'm scared."

My uncle shrugs, "I can be your subject for exploration, if you want."

My horniness overwhelms me, "you know what. Sure."

He smirks and carries me to sit on the table. He pulls down my shorts and sucks my hard dick.

"Ohhh goood!" He gives me the best head I have ever had in my life.

I come in his mouth in minutes.

He gets up and smiles at me, "how was it?"

"Great!" I excitedly reply.

He pulls down his silver posers. "Wanna try it yourself?"

I unquestioningly go down on him and place the first cock in my mouth.



--------------

If you want to have access to the complete MKOM series, and the newest full fiction story and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment