If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, November 22, 2021

[SS-1001] Bikini Bullies


[BIKINI BULLIES]

Racet was wearing his red board shorts while he was swimming in the pool of the condominium. He did multiple laps for his exercise. When he had enough, he pulled himself out of the water.

"What ugly shorts you're wearing!" he heard shouted at him from a distance.

He irritably looked at the garden part of the pool side and saw a muscular man in designer bikini trunks. The man was looking at him with judgment.


Racet growled, "I told you, I'm not a faggot like you! I don't wear panties like you do."

The man, who was probably one of the residents of the condominium, walked to him, "haha. I'm a faggot. But at least I don't wear fugly pants."

Racet closed his fist, "if you come close to me, I will punch you in the face!"

"Why are you so shy?" another voice came from behind him.

Racet turned and saw another man standing behind him. The man was muscular and wearing nothing but white trunks.


"Come on! Cut it out! Leave me alone!" Racet complained.

Soon, the two men sandwiched him. Racet panicked.

The second man suddenly pulled his red shorts down.

The first man laughed, "oh! Look! He's racier than we thought."

Racet turned red when his white thong got exposed. He put his hands down to cover his bulge.

The second man pawed on his exposed butt, "daaamn. You're a hottie."

He tried to wiggle away, "NO! I just like wearing this ok?"

"Nah. You're a faggot too. Wanna fuck?" the first man asked.

"His thong is asking for it," said the second man.

Racet felt his thong pulled down. Then a hard cock started entering his hole.

Then the second man started sucking him.

"Ohhhh shit!" Racet moaned hoarsely and helplessly as he was tag teamed by the two hot bullies.



--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 extra chapters ahead of regular blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment