If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, August 2, 2021

[SS-953] Future Savior


[FUTURE SAVIOR]

"No! No! No!"

The robotics scientist panicked as multiple flickers of electricity sparked on the machine he was building.

"Warning! Warning! Anti-fire and explosion protocols wil commence in one minute!" The alarm spoke.

The scientist almost cried, "noooo! Please! Not now! I will lose all my funding if you fail nooo!"

He frantically pushed all the buttons he could find. He knew it was dangerous, but his whole career is on the line.

Suddenly, blinding light exploded and from there a half naked young man, wearing goggles appeared.

The scientist was shocked, "who are you?"

The man removed his goggles, revealing a handsome face.


"I am your creation, doctor. I travelled from the future to save you!"

"W-what?!"

Then the man raised his hands and floating led images swirled around him.


Then he touched the sparking metals. The machine tamed down.

"Protocol aborted! We are safe now!" The alarm announced.

"Wow. Thank you!" the scientist said in awe.

The man shook his head, "no. Thank yourself. You created me. I am from five years in the future. Where you are a renowned scientist. I am your most trusted robot."

"Really?! Is this true? I build a human-like robot that can travel time?!" the scientist asked excitedly.

"Yes!"

"What else can you do?"

"I can do complex maths. I am an indestructible fighting machine. I am also a strong manual worker that never tires as long as I am recharged."

"Wow! Imagine me doing all that?"

The man grinned, "and also, I make sweet love to you.'

The scientist swallowed, "excuse me?"

"You said that you can't find a man to love you for who you are, so you made a robot to do that for you."

He nodded, "ah yes. Sounds like me."

"Future you sent me here not only to save your life, but also to inspire you to create all the things you have done in five years."

The robot knelt in front of him, pulled down his pants and sucked his cock.

"Oh my goood. You suck like a slutty human!" the scientist commended.

Then the robot made him sit and rode his cock with his perfectly tight ass.

"Yes! Ahhh!" the scientist squealed after he came inside the ass.

The robot stood up and wore the goggles, "see you in the future, my love."

Then a blinding light exploded and the man was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment