If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

[SS-957] Caught Slacking


[CAUGHT SLACKING]

"What do you think you're doing?!"

From my resting position on the bench, I immediately get up upon hearing his voice.


The man crosses his arms upon entering the room that he kept me in.

"Why are you not working out?" He is angry.

I lie prone on the little bench-- the only tool he provided me-- and I start doing push ups.


"I want you to do one hundred. You're slacking again."

I counted loudly. My muscles start to shake as I reach midway of the target.

"Remember why you are here you worthless scum."

Of course I remember. And I deeply regret. I should not have thought of stealing from his office while I was working for him as his body guard.

I wish he just sent me to jail.

But instead, he punished me by puting me in the basement of his house. Locked with nothing else but darkness. He wanted me to workout and make my body more muscled and stronger.

He forced pills on me. It kept me fed even if I did not ingest any food.

It also kept me in a continuous state of horniness. My dick is straining in my briefs.

"Stand up," he orders after I finish one hundred. And I comply.


The rich, old man removes his clothes. I kneel down. He slaps his erection on my face.

I know what to do. I suck him. I suck his cock so deep. After two days of being left alone in a state of mind numbing horniness, I will do anything to get off.

I need this cock in my ass. I need to cum.

After a few minutes, pulls out his dick off my mouth. "Show me your ass."

Excitedly, I turn around, remove my briefs and bend over.

I feel his crooked penis entering me and fucking me with anger.

I cum after a few thrusts. I cry in ecstasy and pain and wonder how long this punishment will last.



--------------

If you want to have access to 10 chapters of the full fiction stories in advance and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment