If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, August 9, 2021

[SS-956] Bandit Chase


[BANDIT CHASE]

The investigator looked at picture of his target on his phone. They are known as bandits of the modeling industry. They covertly sell drugs within the circle.

The one in the middle is his current person of interest: the leader of the bandits.

His strategy was simple. He created a Grindr account and invited the leader for a sexual encounter.

The investigator was a handsome and well-built man so it was easy for him to get the target to say yes on the date. He always had successful undercover missions in cases where his good looks were needed.

They decided to meet at an indoor pool in the leader's condominium.

When the investigator got there, the leader was already there in his white briefs. The leader really fit well as a model because of his dashing face and hunky body.


The investigator knew how to pretend to be gay. He gushed at the man and showered him with praises. He flirted and the leader flirted back.

The plan was to take the leader to a more private place to ask for drugs and pay with marked money. But he would do it after the first sex. He needed to gain his target's trust.


The leader jumped to the pool and invited him in.

The investigator donned his sexy trunks and joined the leader on the pool. The water was warm. It seemed to seep into his skin. He felt dizzy. Everything was hazy.

The leader walked to him and said, "I know who you are investigator. I placed intoxicating chemicals in the pool to incapacitate you. It would not affect me because the antidote is already in my veins."

The investigator panicked, but he was too weak to move. The leader embraced him before he submerged into the water.

The leader carried him out of the water and started kissing him. His trunks got removed.

"I'll fuck you first before I completely brainwash you with a new drug I just got. Then you can be part of my bandit group."

The investigator was paralyzed. But he moaned in pleasure as the leader fucked his virgin ass.

--------------

If you want to have access to 10 chapters of the full fiction stories in advance and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment