If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

[SS-960] Young Cleric


[YOUNG CLERIC]

When Proy entered the Japanese inspired room, he saw a man in silky robes standing.

"Hello Mr. Cleric, I came to ask for your sevices," Proy declared.

"Ahhh. I want my payment first," the cleric asked him.

Proy got a gold bar from his bag and placed it on the table.

The cleric smiled and started taking off his robe. He stood there, wearing nothing but a black square brief.


"Where is the old cleric?" Proy asked about the man he used to visit.

"My father retired," the new cleric asked, "but he has given me tabs about his loyal clients. Like you Mr. Proy."

Proy was convinced that this young, new, muscular and handsome cleric would give him the services he needed.

The cleric sat down in front of the table, wore his glasses and illuminated the traditional lamp. "So, what are you asking about tonight? Your promotion? Your health?"


Proy was impressed that the new cleric knows the history of the things he sought the old cleric for clairvoyance, "no. This one is different. I want to know if my boyfriend is cheating on me."

The cleric took his hand and massaged it. He solemnly closed his eyes.

"He has two other men," the cleric spoke.

Proy grumbled, "I knew it! That bastard!"

"You must leave him immediately. He brings you bad luck," the cleric added.

"Oh hell yeah. I will."

The cleric released his hand.

"Thank you for your guidance," Proy asked.

The cleric smiled, "my work is done tonight. Uhm. Are you free for dinner?"

Proy pointed himself, "are you asking me out for a date?"

The cleric smirked, "yeah. I sensed that I could bring you more good luck than that current man of yours. I've been crushing you ever since I saw you coming in to ask for my father's services."

Proy raised his eyebrows, "how do I know you're not lying about my boyfriend so you can date me?"

"I am not. And even if he was, do you still want him?" the cleric asked.

Proy shrugged, "actually no. I've got more issues with him beyond cheating."

The cleric flexed, "and besides. Modesty aside, but I'm not so bad myself."

Proy swallowed, "ahh. Yeah."

The cleric kissed him. Proy immediately felt the chemistry.

"Why don't we skip the dinner and just do me, here in my office?" the cleric office.

"Oh man. I've always wanted to screw someone in this cool rustic room!"

Then they kissed again.



--------------

If you want to have access to 10 chapters of the full fiction stories in advance and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment