If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, August 13, 2021

[SS-958] Gym Creepy


[GYM CREEPY]

It was 2AM in the morning. Nemu was alone in the gym doing his workouts.

It was not always that way. The 24-hour gym used to be very populated, even in the wee hours of the morning.

However, since management has changed last month, gym goers have been reporting creepy stories of hearing hissing sounds and seeing red eyes in dark corners.

Gossips about the rich investor who bought the company being an other-wordly creature circulated. That is why, there are lesser gym clients during the dark.

But Nemu was not one to believe superstitions. And besides, he was doing midshift at work so that was the only time he had for working out. And he enjoyed having the facilities all to himself.

He looked at himself at the gym mirrors one last time to see his ripped body. He was pleased at himself.


He decided to go to the wet area, take his clothes off, put the towel around his waist and go inside the sauna.

He loved being alone inside that hot, humid room.


Then he heard hissing. He saw red eyes coming from the dark corner of the sauna.

Even before Nemu could escape, someone came out into the light.

It was a well built man, completely naked. He had a ripped body and a hard cock. His eyes were red.

He looked like the man from the organizational chart posted in one of the walls of the building. He was the new owner.

Nemu panicked, "who are you?"

"Look, I am a cursed man. I just need your semen and then I'll be off. Please. I am so thirsty. I am not gonna hurt you," the normal baritone voice of the man pleaded.

Nemu just nodded. He did not want to displease the man who obviously is shrouded with some magic.

The man knelt in front of him and took away his towel. He started sucking Nemu's cock.

Nemu moaned in ecstasy, "oh my god. That's so good. I have never been sucked like this before!"

Nemu writhed in pleasure as the man's incredibly long tongue does a number on his cock.

It did not take long for Nemu to cum in his mouth. The man swallowed it all.

The man's eyes turned normal, revealing a handsome middle aged man. "Thank you."

"Heh. Your welcome. So the rumors are true," Nemu said.

The man sat beside him, "yeah. But you're the only one who was brave enough to give me what I want."

"Well you suck good."

"Here's an offer. Feed me your semen regularly, and your membership in the gym is free for life," the man offered.

Nemu kissed the man without thinking. And then answered, "I'll take your offer."



--------------

If you want to have access to 10 chapters of the full fiction stories in advance and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment