If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, August 27, 2021

[SS-964] Superhero Visitor


[SUPERHERO VISITOR]

“Night Red Crusader has done it again! He rescued a family who was trapped in a burning building.”

Pouro smiled proudly as he watched the news. He cannot wait for what would happen next. The dawn broke and he heard feeble crashing sounds above him.

He immediately drank his formula and ran to the rooftop which was just above the floor where he stayed in the building. And you find Night Red Crusader there standing.


The man was completely covered in black and red latex. He was very concerned about keeping his identity a secret.

“Did you watch what I did, Sir?” the hero asked.

Pouro smiled, “yes, I saw you in the news. You did a great job.”

“Thank you. I hope I made you proud, Sir!” the hero said.

“You always do. You are close to reaching your full potential,” Pouro said.

“I am excited for you to refuel me,” the hero exclaimed.

“I know you are! Let’s do this quick because I have to be in the laboratory soon.”

“How do you want me?”

“There!” Pouro pointed to a small ladder. The hero went there.


Then the hero turned around and showed his ass.

Pouro zipped down and parted the latex that covered the perfect bubble butt of the man. He started fucking the hole.

Pouro was a chemist who tried making a new supplement for increasing muscular and sexual vitality. He experimented on himself but it did not work.

However, when he hooked up with one of his lab assistants, the assistant started exhibiting superhuman strength and abilities after taking his seed.

After a few more tests, Pouro realized he was able to make a chemical that when drank, can be processed by the body and help in creating semen that when received by the anal cavity of another person, can make the other person powerful.

Thus the lab assistant became Night Red Crusader. Their experiments continue. After every mission, Pouro would drink his substance, and fuck the hero.

“Oooohhh…” Pouro moaned after he came.

The lab assistant/super hero shook. The body’s reaction was expected.

Pouro zipped up the ass part of the suit.

The hero turned to him, “on to the next mission.“

“Good luck!” Pouro bid.

Then the hero jumped from one building to the next.




--------------

If you want to have access to 10 chapters of the full fiction stories in advance and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment