If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, August 6, 2021

[SS-955] Beach Display


[BEACH DISPLAY]

"Come out now!"

"Ugh this is sooo ugh!" Then the door of the changing room opens and reveals your friend in black trunks.

"You are soooo hot!" You bellow.

"Shut up! Shut up!" He is so pissed.

You point to him, "hey. I did my end of the deal. I made your thesis. What I'm asking you to do is just walk with me at the beach and act as my boyfriend. You aren't even gonna touch me or anything!"

"Do I really have to wear this faggy suit?!" he complains.

You point to your own black trunks, "yeah. That's the only thing that's gonna make people conclude that you are my boyfriend."

"Ugh. I feel so naked."

Then you pull him and start walking to the beach.

He seems to be so annoyed with the looks he is getting from the men and women they pass by. You, on the other hand, enjoy having a man candy by your arm.

Then you see them. "Oh shit. He's here. Oh shit. I can't believe he's on another date already."

You both look at the two men at the beach. One of them is your cheating ex boyfriend. Both of them are wearing trunks.

"So that's your ex?" your friend asks you.

"Yeah."

"Nah. I look better than him."

"That's why I got you for this job. He's gonna be insecure when he thinks I replaced him with someone as hot as you."

"Whatever. You guys are weird. Can I at least ask for numbers from the women who were eyeing on me?"

"NO! You can't blow your cover."

You spend a few more hours together walking and swimming. Your ex notices you. You can tell his discomfort while seeing you with your "boyfriend."

Later that day, while you are alone as you wait for your friend to return from buying food, your ex comes to you.

"That's your new boyfriend?" he asks.

You smirk, "yeah. Hot isn't he?"

"Nah. I don't believe you. You're just flaunting."

Then your friend enters the scene, "hey man. Stop talking to my boyfriend."

Your heart flutters when he says that.

Your ex crosses his arms, "you're bluffing. I know you're straight."

Suddenly, your friends gets a hold of you and kisses your lips.


You are surprised at his gesture. But you return the kiss.

"You believe it now?" your friend bellows after the kiss.

"Whatever," then your ex leaves.

"You really kissed me," you tell your friend.

"Yeah. I felt like it. And he won't stop bugging you if I don't do it," he says nonchalantly.

"Can I have another?"

He kisses you once more. This time more passionately.


"Wow. Ugh... you kiss so good," you tell him.

He embraces you from behind, "I know. There's something about this trunks that you gave me that makes me faggy."

"You do look sexy on it."

"Haha. Let's go back to the hotel. Maybe I'd feel faggy enough to give you more than a kiss."

1 comment: