If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, August 16, 2021

[SS-959] Sustained Seduction

[SUSTAINED SEDUCTION]

River entered the house after a long day at work. He found his cousin lying on the carpeted stairs.

"What the fuck are you doing there?" River asked the muscular, young man wearing nothing but white briefs.

"You know exactly what I am doing, cous..." he replied seductively.

"Ugh. Cut it out," then River left before he could do something he might regret.

The next morning, when River entered the bathroom, he found his cousin lying there again.


"Hello cousin, do you want breakfast?" the cousin asked naughtily.

"Get out of there. I'm done with my breakfast. And we both know what you're really saying," River replied, "get out and I'll prepare for work."

The cousin giggled, stood up and left the bathroom.

That evening, when he got home, River found his cousin, now naked, on top of his bed.


"What the hell!" River growled.

"Come on, River... Why are you resisting it?!" the cousin asked as he seductively bit his finger.

"It was just one drunken night. I didn't even know what happened!" River exclaimed.

"You know exactly what happened. And you remember it," the cousin spoke, "because if not, why else would you be straining in your pants? I can see your bulge."

His cousin came from another town, and crashed his place when he got accepted for a modeling work in the city.

River tried so hard to keep his latent homosexual feelings as he was already engaged to a woman. And besides, this was his cousin.

But one drunk evening, he returned home and seduced his cousin. Interestingly, his cousin responded and they had a night of wild sex.

However, twenty sober days after that, River decided to distance himself from his cousin for shame.

But his hot cousin obviously wanted more, and kept seducing him on a daily basis.

The cousin brought his own hand to his ass and started fingering himself, "I remember how you put that cock in my mouth and fucked my throat. I remember how you put your dick in my ass and drilled me. Put your seed in me again."

Seeing his cousin in this slutty state was too much for River, he pounced on his cousin and started fucking his tight ass. "Ughhhhhh you want this huh?!"

"Yeah cusss! Fuckk meee fuck meee!"




--------------

This story features a name/alias of a tier 2 patron!

If you want to have access to 10 chapters of the full fiction stories in advance and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment