If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, July 30, 2021

[SS-952] Survivor's Beach


[SURVIVOR'S BEACH]

"Oh my gosh. He's here."

"Who?"

"Look there."

"Ohh wow. He's hot. Who's he?"

"Well, he's kind of a popular mystery. He's been a talk among gay circles: the survivor at the beach. Rumors say that he'd been raped here. And since then, he liked it. And he would hang out in this beach."


"Is that the reason why you planned for us to go here? You slut."

"Hahaha! Not really. But damn. I can't believe the gay urban legend is true."

"He's looking at us. What's his name?"


"I don't know. Nobody has ID'd him yet. But damn look at that body. He looks so sexy in those trunks."

"So, wait he's still getting gang banged?"

"According to the stories, yes."

"Ohhh shit, he's flirting with us. Look at his ass."

"Oh shit. He removed his trunks. We better take this opportunity before beach goers crowd."

"Dibs on his ass."

"Okaaay... Ughghhh shit. His mouth feels good. Ughhh... He sucks so well!"

"Ugghhh shit! His asshole is a dream ohhh shit!?"





---------------

If you want to support my writing and to have access to 10 chapters of the full fiction stories in advance and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment